Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: While Government Treats Citizens As Terrorists, Mexican Military Invades U.S. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#30 : March 15, 2010, 08:23:17 PM

he's moved on to other conspiracies ......fluoride in the water and Jesse Ventura/9-11

That's okay, he's got plenty of time. This Mexican invasion is taking forever. They must be taking a siesta or something.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#31 : March 15, 2010, 08:38:43 PM

Morgan=illuminator? That could be something I might ACTUALLY be wrong on.

Is that what whackjobconspiracies.com is saying? Must be true then, no research needed.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#32 : March 15, 2010, 09:41:43 PM

I might have to check that site out the "Illuminator", ewwww! Right after your done checking out your site Ima**CENSORED**.com

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#33 : March 15, 2010, 09:50:54 PM

I might have to check that site out the "Illuminator", ewwww! Right after your done checking out your site Ima**CENSORED**.com

Is that what you do when someone exposes you as a fraud?

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#34 : March 15, 2010, 10:04:57 PM

How does it make me a fraud? He can't answer any of my questions. Instead he just copy and paste somebody elses work that doesn't jive with the question. Your just as bad as him. Read a book and do research,  educate yourself and what I keep emphasizing which is to "Think outside the box".  Are you capable?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 15, 2010, 10:08:30 PM

*Tin foil hat*

I suspect the Mexican government knew of the potential problem near El Paso (which is why they were sighted recently), and were patrolling.  Unfortunately for those American that were gunned recently down near the border that they were unable to be there at the time stop these thugs.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#36 : March 15, 2010, 10:18:13 PM

How does it make me a fraud? He can't answer any of my questions. Instead he just copy and paste somebody elses work that doesn't jive with the question.

Say there, Mr. Details, did you happen to notice that the "somebody else's work" I copied also happened to be named Illuminator? Don't you think that's one hell of a coincidence?

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 16, 2010, 11:33:07 AM

They deliberately brought this financial crisis on, so they can weaken the dollar and bring about a one World currency under a North American Union, the currency would be called the Amero. Once they do that there goes our national sovereignty, which will open the flood gates, there will be open borders and all illegal aliens from Mexico and Canada will no longer be illegal. It's been talked about for years by some who call "conspiracy nuts" but it seems like it's all coming to fruition.

Who in our government, or those that control them, would benefit from this scenario and why?

George Soros and Maurice Strong would certainly be happy. Why, money and control.

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

I Want To Believe

Practice Squad

#38 : March 16, 2010, 12:41:25 PM

Aren't you the same poster that posted that stuff about Flouride and Jesse Ventura? 

Seriously, you've got to chill on the tin foil stuff or you'll crack up.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#39 : March 16, 2010, 02:30:00 PM

Aren't you the same poster that posted that stuff about Flouride and Jesse Ventura? 

Seriously, you've got to chill on the tin foil stuff or you'll crack up.

Is that you "Illuminator", get a life. It's a dirty bussiness, somebodys gotta do it.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: While Government Treats Citizens As Terrorists, Mexican Military Invades U.S. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools