Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow, Nick Walter rips Chris Simms « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#75 : March 04, 2007, 05:58:20 PM

I was in Anna Maria Island this weekend and read that this morning. Then went to the circle K and bought the Trib to read more garbage.  Not sure what Henderson is talking about "saving face." Plummer wants a starting job, that's the reason. It's not about saving face.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#76 : March 04, 2007, 06:03:27 PM

The DEFENSE lost the Carolina game, much as it pains me to say that.

And Simms throwing a horrible pick on the second play of the game in his own end of the field which led directly to seven Carolina points had nothing to do with it at all, especially since the Bucs lost by two points? Oh wait, I forgot, Simms can do no wrong.

#77 : March 04, 2007, 06:04:14 PM

I was in Anna Maria Island this weekend and read that this morning. Then went to the circle K and bought the Trib to read more garbage.  Not sure what Henderson is talking about "saving face." Plummer wants a starting job, that's the reason. It's not about saving face.

Joe Henderson? The man is a moron, trust me he's about as poor of a sports writer knowledge wise as you can get.

gone

Hall of Famer
#78 : March 04, 2007, 08:59:29 PM

The DEFENSE lost the Carolina game, much as it pains me to say that.

And Simms throwing a horrible pick on the second play of the game in his own end of the field which led directly to seven Carolina points had nothing to do with it at all, especially since the Bucs lost by two points? Oh wait, I forgot, Simms can do no wrong.

No he can't.  THe games we've lost since Simms took over are not his fault.  But he "Led" us to every victory.  The games Grads lost were his fault, and he was carried to his wins.  See how easy it is?
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow, Nick Walter rips Chris Simms « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools