Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Progress: D.C. Begins Licensing Same-sex Marriages « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#105 : March 07, 2010, 09:52:09 PM

And it makes me sick that research money is being used to find out if there is a gay gene

There's gotta be at least one gay Gene. And a Raoul, Sebastian, Antoine, Elliot...

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#106 : March 07, 2010, 10:03:21 PM

And it makes me sick that research money is being used to find out if there is a gay gene

There's gotta be at least one gay Gene.

bucsense

Practice Squad

#107 : March 07, 2010, 10:03:32 PM

What are you searching for joe? Some kind of acceptance?

Me, I think gay marriage is sick and unnatural............What galls me more than that is how the gay community constantly draws attention to themselves......as if they have some sense of entitlement.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#108 : March 08, 2010, 10:47:11 AM

It's cool to be gay!  I never thought I'd live to see the day....

I was about to put "I dont know where your bum-F town is at, but where Im from that statement is laughable..".. But then I saw you were from Georgia.. I hear there is alot of backwards hick methheads in Georgia.

I think that is flaming AND baiting...

BTW it is so nice that you take time out of your life to spend time with the mentally disabled(your sig)..

and I am quite sure that is uncalled for...

Who the hell are you to point out board violations?  Freakin hyprocrite.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#109 : March 08, 2010, 11:26:09 AM

Me, I think gay marriage is sick and unnatural...

Then you probably shouldn't marry someone who is the same sex as you. But the question remains, why do you want to have control over how other people live their lives?

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#110 : March 08, 2010, 11:38:55 AM

Me, I think gay marriage is sick and unnatural............What galls me more than that is how the gay community constantly draws attention to themselves......as if they have some sense of entitlement.

There are a lot of people who think going to strip clubs is sick and degenerate...

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#111 : March 08, 2010, 12:23:54 PM

progress?

opinion.

Any time a democratic nation grants more civil liberties to it's people, it's progress.

Anytime a democratic nations grants more civil liberties to it's people that produce an entirely new revenue stream for said government, it's progress....ive.

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#112 : March 08, 2010, 12:29:46 PM

Why would you take my word? You looking for reviews so you can choose wisely when you go cruising?

There are just some things in life where I accept it is best left to the experts.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#113 : March 08, 2010, 12:41:55 PM

Why would you take my word? You looking for reviews so you can choose wisely when you go cruising?

There are just some things in life where I accept it is best left to the experts.

You still looking to the experts to help you along with your search? I thought you were straight?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#114 : March 08, 2010, 02:45:39 PM

You still looking to the experts to help you along with your search? I thought you were straight?

That kinda presumes I'm searching and it also presumes I'm straight.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#115 : March 08, 2010, 02:48:10 PM

That kinda presumes I'm searching and it also presumes I'm straight.

That's true. When I PREsume. I make an PREs out of you and me.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#116 : March 08, 2010, 03:06:20 PM

No idea what you just said.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#117 : March 08, 2010, 04:00:52 PM

No idea what you just said.

Joke. Playing off the A*S*S-u-me word play.

bucsense

Practice Squad

#118 : March 08, 2010, 04:40:19 PM

Me, I think gay marriage is sick and unnatural...

Then you probably shouldn't marry someone who is the same sex as you. But the question remains, why do you want to have control over how other people live their lives?

A group that's out of control, can't easily be controlled, and I don't qualify for the job.

bucsense

Practice Squad

#119 : March 08, 2010, 04:42:00 PM

There are a lot of people who think going to strip clubs is sick and degenerate...

Not in Tampa......
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Progress: D.C. Begins Licensing Same-sex Marriages « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools