Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Progress: D.C. Begins Licensing Same-sex Marriages « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#45 : March 05, 2010, 06:36:08 PM

reporting me for what?

that chick is hot, you don't agree or something?

do hot chicks offend you?

Don't even try that a subject for debate. I am going to make it a special mission to make sure you are dealt with. Enough is enough. You wanna act like a complete tool for the past 3 years to me, then I am going to do the exact same thing.

ok, have at it then...

if you are that easily riled up, then maybe you should think about taking a break from the boards for a while.

special mission?  sounds like a threat.

tool?  sounds like namecalling.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#46 : March 05, 2010, 06:39:13 PM

I think we are just taking out Bucs anger out on these boards, is what this thread amounts too.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#47 : March 05, 2010, 06:40:41 PM

reporting me for what?

Don't even try that a subject for debate. I am going to make it a special mission to make sure you are dealt with. Enough is enough. You wanna act like a complete tool for the past 3 years to me, then I am going to do the exact same thing.

ok, have at it then...

if you are that easily riled up, then maybe you should think about taking a break from the boards for a while.

special mission?  sounds like a threat.

tool?  sounds like namecalling.

No Turbo, you have violated board rules for years now and nobody has ever stepped up to deal with you. You are like a tick that never goes away. You think I am the only one that hates you? You are a known bigot racist, you are a complete and utter....I can't even say the words I wanna say on here because you are that type of person. You bait people CONSTANTLY. Im sick of you. Chrispy is far much better then you. I would take all the trolls and luke99's and anyone over you on this board. You deserve what you get.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#48 : March 05, 2010, 06:41:15 PM

I think we are just taking out Bucs anger out on these boards, is what this thread amounts too.

I saw no anger until Navy shows up with threats to report me...

wow!

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#49 : March 05, 2010, 06:42:59 PM

I saw no anger until Navy shows up with threats to report me...

wow!

are you flipping serious.....you know you started it Turbo. You always start stuff. its your MO.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#50 : March 05, 2010, 06:43:13 PM

The more and more society allows and eventually were going to be progressing towards society where like BucsGuru said, pedophiles can marry 10 year olds, just as long as those 10 year olds consent. But hey, who are we to tell that 10 year old not to marry that pedo?

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#51 : March 05, 2010, 06:44:53 PM

The more and more society allows and eventually were going to be progressing towards society where like BucsGuru said, pedophiles can marry 10 year olds, just as long as those 10 year olds consent. But hey, who are we to tell that 10 year old not to marry that pedo?

wow.. thats a pretty large leap.. hahaha

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#52 : March 05, 2010, 06:47:21 PM

reporting me for what?

ok, have at it then...

special mission?  sounds like a threat.

tool?  sounds like namecalling.

No Turbo, you have violated board rules for years now and nobody has ever stepped up to deal with you. You are like a tick that never goes away. You think I am the only one that hates you? You are a known bigot racist, you are a complete and utter....I can't even say the words I wanna say on here because you are that type of person. You bait people CONSTANTLY. Im sick of you. Chrispy is far much better then you. I would take all the trolls and luke99's and anyone over you on this board. You deserve what you get.

So let me get this straight, you are singling me out for breaking board rules for all these years, yet if you put a microscope on everyone, including yourself, every single one of us could be reported.  You are no better than anyone here, in fact, if you are basing reporting on past behavior, you should be turning yourself in as well.

I frankly don't care that you HATE me, this isn't the 2nd grade, and pointing out how many others hate me too is childish at best.

It is these antics that have gotten yourself into trouble, and will continue to do so.

A known biggot and racist?  Known by who?  That is baiting and namecalling, should I now run off and report you?  C'mon, we can all play that little game.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#53 : March 05, 2010, 06:48:52 PM

What do you deserve, Schultz? Even if Turbo stopped teasing you, it's not like everyone is just going to forget. It's never going to be forgotten. Unless you come back anonymously, you're always going to be associated with what you did, and that's no one's fault but your own.

There's also the option to stop responding to him. If it didn't work, he wouldn't bother doing it.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#54 : March 05, 2010, 06:50:01 PM

Few arguments are weaker then the old 'slippery slope.' Surely you can do better.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#55 : March 05, 2010, 06:53:06 PM

btw, hate is a strong word.  I can truely say that I hate no one on this board.  How could I, I have never met anyone here in person.

If I grew to hate someone here, I think that would be a sign of placing too much importance on message board relationships, therapy may be in order at that point...

maybe we all take this a bit too serious at times, but HATE is a pretty strong word imo.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#56 : March 05, 2010, 06:54:37 PM

I hate racists, and people who hate women and gays..

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#57 : March 05, 2010, 06:55:34 PM

I hate haters...

:)

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#58 : March 05, 2010, 06:56:40 PM

I hate haters...

LMAO! You just unintentionally called yourself all those things.. FAIL

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#59 : March 05, 2010, 06:57:28 PM

I hate haters...

LMAO! You just unintentionally called yourself all those things.. FAIL

did ya notice the :) in my post?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Progress: D.C. Begins Licensing Same-sex Marriages « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools