Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Progress: D.C. Begins Licensing Same-sex Marriages « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#60 : March 05, 2010, 06:59:19 PM

I hate racists, and people who hate women and gays..

I hate haters...

:)

LMAO! You just unintentionally called yourself all those things.. FAIL

did ya notice the :) in my post?

Yeah.. What is the significance of the smiley? It could be that being a racist makes you happy, how would I know? lol

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#61 : March 05, 2010, 07:00:15 PM

I hate racists, and people who hate women and gays..

I hate haters...

:)

LMAO! You just unintentionally called yourself all those things.. FAIL

did ya notice the :) in my post?

Yeah.. What is the significance of the smiley? It could be that being a racist makes you happy, how would I know? lol

ok, before there is something that I say that is actually worth reporting, I'm gonna bail...

have a great night!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#62 : March 05, 2010, 07:09:17 PM

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#63 : March 05, 2010, 07:29:37 PM

This thread is better than any of the previous umpteen gay marriage threads Joe has started - even the one where he said that would be his last.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#64 : March 05, 2010, 07:39:36 PM

Dunno. This one generated thirteen pages:

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=31066.0

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#65 : March 05, 2010, 07:50:15 PM

This one has legs, man.  We're on page 2, and the issue of the thread has been discussed (thankfully) very little.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#66 : March 05, 2010, 08:16:37 PM

I think we are just taking out Bucs anger out on these boards

I think there's some validity to this.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#67 : March 05, 2010, 11:26:45 PM

Someone wanna explain to me why people who don't agree with homosexuality are considered homophobes? Really, I'd love to see a legit reason as to how that's even remotely accurate. I'm 100 percent positive I'm not afraid of homosexuals or their lifestyle. I don't agree with how the Glazer's run our franchise, am I a Glazerphobe? It's entirely possible to disagree with something without being afraid of or threatened by it. I think the pro-gay crowd needs to find a new term to describe their targets, homophobe doesn't even begin to make sense.

BucNative

Starter

#68 : March 06, 2010, 07:59:54 AM

It's official IMO that Joe has to be at bi-sexual. Never have I seen someone so fascinated with the world of queers & lesbians! Turbo, how can this be considered progress? That's what I think. UP next: Humans legally marrying their pets and pedophiles engaged to 10 year olds!! We live in a sick society for sure!!!!

Says the flaming homosexual.   

What you dont realize is that the straight men on this board are naturally attracted to women, but this is clearly not the case for you. In your mind you have to choose what gender you sleep with. You believe that homosexuality is a choice, therefore you make the CHOICE everyday to not be gay. I understand that Jesus keeps you from getting your fudge packed, but the rational heterosexual people in this world dont need to use the invisible man to repress homosexual feelings. Being with another man is not an option for me, but if you think homosexuality is a choice, than it must be an option for you.
 The fact that you can compare homosexuality to pedophilia an bestiality just exemplifies your urgency to dismiss things you cant handle on a rational level.

Now that is some serious logic right there!  And this whole slippery slope idea is simply the banter of small minded idiots.  The worst part is that this comes from (on a constant basis I might add) someone who purports to be a Christian! And worse than that, from someone who says that they are a pastor, which in modern Church culture means he actually believes he is called to stand before others and teach and guide them into the matchless, limitless grace of God.  And yet this is the fruit we constantly see coming from him.

No wonder people don't like Christians.  You know, I've often wanted to comment on your posts on these topics BucsGuru, but have refrained until now.  The truth is your attitude toward homosexuals stinks, and is unchristlike.  You need to check yourself, and repent.  Because I garauntee you God does not view homosexuals like you do, and his attitude is not like yours on this issue.  And don't follow my post by throwing out that pat christian answer that you did the last time about loving the sinner and hating the sin.  You CLEARY are disgusted by homosexuals and that reaction is NOT GOD! It causes you to treat homosexuals and their supporters like the enemy, and believe me when I tell you, God doesn't see it that way.   It also causes you to bandy about this rediculous slippery slope argument all the time, which is unintegritous at best, and downright unintelligent really. 

Take it as a rebuke, from a fellow born again Christian. 

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#69 : March 06, 2010, 12:05:50 AM

The more and more society allows and eventually were going to be progressing towards society where like BucsGuru said, pedophiles can marry 10 year olds, just as long as those 10 year olds consent. But hey, who are we to tell that 10 year old not to marry that pedo?

wow.. thats a pretty large leap.. hahaha

Yeah, even my lesbian cat laughed at that twisted logic.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#70 : March 06, 2010, 12:06:33 AM

Someone wanna explain to me why people who believe in the concept of equal rights are called "the pro-gay crowd?"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#71 : March 06, 2010, 12:11:06 AM

This thread is better than any of the previous umpteen gay marriage threads Joe has started - even the one where he said that would be his last.

What exactly did I say? I can't remember what I ate for lunch at my age let alone a post from last year. I'm sure somebody can find that post. I thought I said it was my last post on the Prop. 8 issue and gay marriage in California. Either way, if folks don't like this topic, ignore the thread. If I DID say that, then I changed my mind and I'm posting again. Oh well.

I'll agree with you that this one is the most entertaining.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#72 : March 06, 2010, 12:14:09 AM

Dunno. This one generated thirteen pages:

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=31066.0

Thanks. Now I see what I said back then. Biggs selectively quoted me. I said it was my last thread on gay marriage until California decided to revisit Prop 8. or not. Well, they decided not the revisit it again and the gay marriage folks lost.

Nice try, Biggs.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#73 : March 06, 2010, 12:33:19 AM

Someone wanna explain to me why people who believe in the concept of equal rights are called "the pro-gay crowd?"

If you are going to comment on my post how about you answer the question I proposed. Or is it, that you can't?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#74 : March 06, 2010, 12:56:34 AM

Good or bad, I don't see why this can be called progress unless you yourself are gay/bi/lesbianic, whatever.  If you are those, then to you, it might be progressive, but why is this progress to the average straight guy/girl? 

What do straight guys get from this that would make me stop what I am doing and say that progress has been made?

please explain.

My Dad remembers when the Civil Rights Act was passed. He told me that it was progress for our country. But he's not black and didn't benefit from its passage. How is that progress if it's not benefiting him? Unless he's black, why would he care? I think he might be a closet African American. How else to explain him calling it progress?

Can't believe Turbo has to ask this question. Good thing he didn't teach a logic class in school.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Progress: D.C. Begins Licensing Same-sex Marriages « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools