Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Progress: D.C. Begins Licensing Same-sex Marriages « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

bucsense

Practice Squad

#135 : March 09, 2010, 09:46:14 AM

Just keep in perspective.. Not all Christians are the guy walking down the street with the Damn you to hell sign. Those types are not looked upon well. But Church and Religion will not be put in the corner and told they can only practice religion and talk about religion in their own home..

And what part of the religion tells it's followers to send poser gangsta PM's to posters on bulletin boards?

What did that PM consist of?

I've exchanged good PMs from Christians on this board but we didn't discuss religion.

Buc Pimpin tried to act all hard with me via PM. I invited him out to my neck of the woods to settle the matter and never heard from him again. Maybe THAT's when he found jesus, lmao.

LMAO as well!! You're a bad dude mojo.......

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#136 : March 09, 2010, 10:05:38 AM

Or you guys could both come to my turf, so I can watch.

You're into that? ;)

I'd rather watch two chicks go at it.

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#137 : March 09, 2010, 10:14:00 AM

Or you guys could both come to my turf, so I can watch.

You're into that? ;)

I'd rather watch two chicks go at it.

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#138 : March 09, 2010, 11:25:02 AM

Just keep in perspective.. Not all Christians are the guy walking down the street with the Damn you to hell sign. Those types are not looked upon well. But Church and Religion will not be put in the corner and told they can only practice religion and talk about religion in their own home..

And what part of the religion tells it's followers to send poser gangsta PM's to posters on bulletin boards?

I've exchanged good PMs from Christians on this board but we didn't discuss religion.

Buc Pimpin tried to act all hard with me via PM. I invited him out to my neck of the woods to settle the matter and never heard from him again. Maybe THAT's when he found jesus, lmao.

LOL ..Is that how it went down Mojo.. I seem to recall it a little diffrent.. Are you saying Christians cant throw down? Interestiing... I'll drop it as I dont want to ruin a good thread.. But Mojo knows the score.   

bucsense

Practice Squad

#139 : March 09, 2010, 11:42:07 AM

LOL ..Is that how it went down Mojo.. I seem to recall it a little diffrent.. Are you saying Christians cant throw down? Interestiing... I'll drop it as I dont want to ruin a good thread.. But Mojo knows the score.

Aw, come on man....show us how the christians throw it down......don't ruin a good thread.....mojo owns you.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#140 : March 09, 2010, 12:09:05 PM

Any christian that "throws down" isn't a real christian, now is he?  Jesus wasn't exactly a baddas.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#141 : March 09, 2010, 12:18:42 PM

Knowing the path and chosing to walk the path are two diffrent things.. I know Veggies are good for you and I should eat them.. But I chose not to.. It doesn't mean they arent good for you, or they should be shunned. 

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#142 : March 09, 2010, 12:28:52 PM

I like to send my veggies threatening messages.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#143 : March 09, 2010, 12:49:10 PM

REPENT!  RECUSE THE EVIL MEAT SPIRIT AND EMBRASE YOUR VEGGIES!!!   :P

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#144 : March 09, 2010, 12:54:50 PM

I like to throw my veggies to the ground. They're not a part of my system.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#145 : March 09, 2010, 02:31:12 PM

I like to throw my veggies to the ground. They're not a part of my system.

There is only ONE true veggie.  All the rest are devils.

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Progress: D.C. Begins Licensing Same-sex Marriages « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools