Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik Shoots Down Kampman, Parker Rumors « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

BucsMagic64

Starter

#15 : March 05, 2010, 03:38:35 PM

This means we are not even in the running for Walter....I'm so embarassed to be a Bucs fan right now.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 05, 2010, 03:41:00 PM

This means we are not even in the running for Walter....I'm so embarassed to be a Bucs fan right now.

Honestly if Walter is the reasoning that you are embarassed to be a Bucs fan, you need to get over it real fast.. Walter is a product of one of the best #1 WR and QB combo's in the league..

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

pewterpirates

Starter
#17 : March 05, 2010, 03:42:26 PM

No suprise.  8)

I just can't see my boy Tebow playing in any other jersey except the ol' Bucs.  If someone else ends up stealing him from us I will have a hard time staying a hardcore Bucs fan for life. 

RonDiazlol

Starter

#18 : March 05, 2010, 03:42:59 PM

3-13 and our doors are closed????
This team is talented...we were lucky to win 3 last year!
Did you seriously just quote and answer your own post?

Booker

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 05, 2010, 03:45:01 PM

Let's see. If the Glazers don't allow Dominik to spend money, how is it his fault?

BucsMagic64

Starter

#20 : March 05, 2010, 03:47:50 PM

Honestly if Walter is the reasoning that you are embarassed to be a Bucs fan, you need to get over it real fast.. Walter is a product of one of the best #1 WR and QB combo's in the league..

I'm embarassed to be a Bucs fan because we have bad owners, a bad front office, a bad coaching staff, and a bad roster.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 05, 2010, 03:52:49 PM

They arnt going to sign anyone. The Glazers dont have the cash. They got to shell out a ton of money for the #3 pick.

Madman

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 05, 2010, 03:54:04 PM

I'm embarassed to be a Bucs fan because we have bad owners, a bad front office, a bad coaching staff, and a bad roster.

Nice looking cheerleaders though... and a cool pirate ship.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 05, 2010, 03:57:17 PM

“The Buccaneers have not reached out to any unrestricted free agents,” Dominik told Duemig, as Duemig reported on WDAE-AM 620 this afternoon.

Well and if our logic is "build through the draft" then I'm guessing no RFA's either so, yeah, that'd be no one. I'm assuming they will wait for crazy season to end and then start looking at what is left in the debris.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 05, 2010, 03:59:42 PM

First of all, it makes Dominik look really, really bad to come out and say that publicly. I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to dampen fans' expectations for the Bucs' likely lack of activity in free agency, but in my opinion, blatant inactivity is even worse.

Second of all, I don't necessarily believe him on this one based on what I know.

jvato24

Starter

#25 : March 05, 2010, 04:06:31 PM

First of all, it makes Dominik look really, really bad to come out and say that publicly. I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to dampen fans' expectations for the Bucs' likely lack of activity in free agency, but in my opinion, blatant inactivity is even worse.

Second of all, I don't necessarily believe him on this one based on what I know.

Thus the term Dominick used "UNRESTRICTED FA's" ??   Maybe were lookin to trade for someone

Go Get Trevor Laws from Philly

leeroyselmon07

Starter

#26 : March 05, 2010, 04:07:54 PM

SR, from what you know is it a case of players not wanting to play here or the glazers being on the cheap again.

leeroyselmon07

Starter

#27 : March 05, 2010, 04:08:26 PM

Boldin trade is almost done and the ravens are the front runners.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 05, 2010, 04:08:56 PM

“The Buccaneers have not reached out to any unrestricted free agents,” Dominik told Duemig, as Duemig reported on WDAE-AM 620 this afternoon.

Why am I not surprised....

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#29 : March 05, 2010, 04:09:42 PM

Dominik said for weeks the Bucs wouldnt be active in FA and they arent and people are shocked.....
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik Shoots Down Kampman, Parker Rumors « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools