Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sorry Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

#15 : March 05, 2010, 07:47:02 PM

I know...

We should of been in the NFC Championship....

Newbucfan

Rookie
#16 : March 05, 2010, 07:48:26 PM

THIS^

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 05, 2010, 07:49:01 PM

It is ridiculous and unacceptable that the Bucs couldnt rebuild this team and make them a perennial playoff contender in one year...

^^Nice

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#18 : March 05, 2010, 07:55:09 PM

Strange how you guys can read the writing on this website, but are unable to decipher it when it's on the wall.

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#19 : March 05, 2010, 07:57:22 PM

Strange how you guys can read the writing on this website, but are unable to decipher it when it's on the wall.

Ummmm. Ok Confucius...

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 05, 2010, 08:01:55 PM

I saw the writing on the wall January of last year. And everyone thought I was crazy.

The day they hired a completely unqualified coach to replace a super bowl-winning coach and then dismiss every veteran on the team is the day I realized the Glazers are done with the Bucs.

Culverhouse is laughing in his grave right now.

OKC_Buc

Starter

#21 : March 05, 2010, 08:10:30 PM

It is ridiculous and unacceptable that the Bucs couldnt rebuild this team and make them a perennial playoff contender in one year...

Where is any of my posts did I even come close to saying anything like this?  I think having legitimate targets for Freeman is a pretty reasonable request. If you think Clayton and the gang are a good enough WR corps, then you my friend are delusional.

luke99

Starter

#22 : March 05, 2010, 08:11:21 PM

Wow more excuses for Freeman. We have recievers and they are in the NFL, so they must be good.

If he is the Second coming like some of you say then he should be able to take this team and lead them to the playoffs..

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 05, 2010, 08:13:58 PM

Stroughter is the best WR on the team right now.

Clayton is a joke. Stovall is too inconsistant. A 2nd round rookie isnt going to help much because what we are missing is a true #1.

Sure you got Winslow but he can't do it alone and defenses will take him out of the picture real fast.

Freeman is going to get destroyed this year. It's not going to be pretty.

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#24 : March 05, 2010, 08:17:32 PM

How many picks is he gonna throw again? I smell a 2-14 season, with a favorable schedule.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 05, 2010, 08:21:35 PM

How many picks is he gonna throw again? I smell a 2-14 season, with a favorable schedule.

Post saved for future reference.

OKC_Buc

Starter

#26 : March 05, 2010, 08:22:38 PM

Wow more excuses for Freeman. We have recievers and they are in the NFL, so they must be good.

If he is the Second coming like some of you say then he should be able to take this team and lead them to the playoffs..

How do you expect him to grow and become a great quarterback in this league?  Do you honestly think Clayton and Stovall are capable enough?  Did you even watch this season?

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#27 : March 05, 2010, 08:31:35 PM

Where is any of my posts did I even come close to saying anything like this? I think having legitimate targets for Freeman is a pretty reasonable request. If you think Clayton and the gang are a good enough WR corps, then you my friend are delusional.

No, I dont think they are good enough but the three guys you mentioned were 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds picks and AB isnt getting a whiff in FA and you are saying on March 5th that we are screwed because we didnt get one of these guys.  Lets at least get to the draft before basing your opinion of our starting WRs because obviously, you can find legitimate #1 recievers in the mid rounds of the draft or UFAs like Miles Austin

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 05, 2010, 08:34:07 PM

I really dont think the Glazers care if the team goes 0-16.

Look at the contracts of the staff. Raheem signed a 4 year deal, however the final 2 years can be voided without penalty. Olson's contract expires at the end of 2010. Doug Williams signed a deal for only 1 year. The plan all along was to have nobody on the payroll for 2011, the lockout year. Don't forget Gruden is also off the payroll at the end of 2010. If there is a lockout in 2011, the Glazers won't have to pay a single cent to anybody.

The Glazers will then either sell the team or clean house in 2012. Raheem never had a chance. He's the scapegoat.

OKC_Buc

Starter

#29 : March 05, 2010, 08:40:14 PM

Where is any of my posts did I even come close to saying anything like this? I think having legitimate targets for Freeman is a pretty reasonable request. If you think Clayton and the gang are a good enough WR corps, then you my friend are delusional.

No, I dont think they are good enough but the three guys you mentioned were 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds picks and AB isnt getting a whiff in FA and you are saying on March 5th that we are screwed because we didnt get one of these guys.  Lets at least get to the draft before basing your opinion of our starting WRs because obviously, you can find legitimate #1 recievers in the mid rounds of the draft or UFAs like Miles Austin

Why should I wait until the draft to base my opinion?  Who do you think we're going to pick up from now until then?  Everyone is pretty much already signed.  You think we're going to find a #1 WR in the draft THIS year and be a legitimate starter his first year?  Open your eyes.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sorry Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools