Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Many top homeschool textbooks dismiss evolution theory « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 19 20 21

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#300 : March 20, 2010, 08:36:14 PM

Here's the fallacy: Some folks who accept evolution, don't hold with abiogenesis - but all atheists do - whether they admit it or not.

Those are the ones that are troubling - especially if they teach biology in high school.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#301 : March 20, 2010, 08:42:58 PM

Here's the fallacy: Some folks who accept evolution, don't hold with abiogenesis - but all atheists do - whether they admit it or not.

Those are the ones that are troubling - especially if they teach biology in high school.

"Here's the fallacy"??? I don't see the fallacy in the statements that followed. Are you sure you meant "fallacy"?

I think you got sidetracked in mid-sentence...  ;)

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#302 : March 20, 2010, 11:23:14 PM

I chose fallacy because so many demonstrate fear that children that don't belong to them will be led astray by their parents decision to disconnect them from an indoctrination - because they want them to believe in a more rational religion based on life creeping out of primordial slime...

Fallacy - theirs.

Incomparable sig by Incognito
Page: 1 ... 19 20 21
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Many top homeschool textbooks dismiss evolution theory « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools