Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Acquire WR Reggie Brown « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

bucsense

Practice Squad

#135 : March 09, 2010, 03:02:13 PM

I suppose when Rah gets fired he will thank the Glazers for giving him a chance to NEVER be hired as an NFL head coach elsewhere. The ownership is not giving Rah a fair shake by treating the team this way. The Bucs "youth" movement is based on the notion that the young players will cost less, plain and simple. Not necessarily onthe notion that they want to build an empire...although if it happens through some astronomically low percentage, they wil pat themselves on a job well done. Of course, any of us would, but it aint happening. This is a very painful experience we are going through. The owners are soccer fans, super cheap in relation to the BUcs...youngest coach who is just chomping to get the gig (lowest paid), youngest GM just chomping at the bit to get his shot (mouthpiece for the Glazers...Digger Daly? Really?)

The Bucs are terrible. They will be terrible for a long time with the current financial stressors under the Glazers careless gaze. They should just sell. Why would they hang n? To make an extra 11 million or so in profits? Just so that money can go into another business venture...

It is almost like the Glazers are running their own Ponzi scheme, using their own business to fund another business they own...and in ten years when they get their debt under control...THEN they will go out and spend mney and say...we were never cheap, yada yada...

Screm manchester united soccer. Screw the Glazers.

The Glazers need to be investigated for not commiting as owners to the theme in the NFL...which is trying to provide fans with entertaining football...

Buisness? Sure is. But tell that to owners like Kraft. Like Mr. Jones (he loves football, this much is clear). to RALPH WILSON...who keeps his ticket prices reasonable because the product is horrible, and he is loyal to the fans. Etc...

The Glazers are scummy trailer park owning fools. I hope they have to sell all of their ventures, and wind up flat on their butts. They are terrible owners.

Building new structures and signing the occasional splash free agent is not my idea of good ownership.

The Elder Glazer cared. His sons do not care about Bucball.
Cold as it sounds, with in a month of Malcom being in the ground, the sons will have this team for sale, as well as MU, and more than half of the so called "Football People" will never work in the NFL again, at least not as high of a position as they have now.

I hope you're right about them selling the team when Malcolm dies swizzle!

Then lets all pray that Malcom dies soon...

Well, if he does.......I hope he goes peacefully and painless, and content that he left his mark on something worthwhile...Hopefully, we'll all go that way.

Meh. I'd be just as content to see him fall head first into a storm drain trying to fish out a crap stained dollar bill.

LOL...dude, as hard as I try, I can't match your sickness.......But don't stop now......I'm up for some of your best...stop holding back bro'.....

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#136 : March 09, 2010, 04:07:13 PM

I just figured out what's happening....it's the beginning of the wholesale clearance of the WR corps.  I think Brown is replacing the least of the WR corps and that the replacements will be better and better....better than what we had and getting better with each selection.

If I'm correct, this should be very very interesting....

We'll see!

Cleanupman

Starter

#137 : March 09, 2010, 04:43:40 PM

Bryant was a stud the bucs were just to cheap to pay him.  Yeah he got injured, it happens this is the nfl it's a brutal sport people get hurt all the time.  Watch him stay healthy next year and be a beast.  I hope where ever he goes he plays us and torches us.  I hope they have something up their sleeve other than reggie brown because our WR options are looking like straight trash right now.  I don't understand how you get rid of a guy because he had an off year because of injury.  Then you keep a guy like clayton who had one good year out of five or so, and on top of that he has been injured a lot of that time also.  The bucs front office is run by some freaking idiots.  Then try to come up with some lame excuse about how AB caused a lot of freemans int's.  Yeah freaking right, that fool freeman threw a lot of those because he made bad decisions.  Thats the nature of having a rookie QB.  When jeff garica was running the QB we didn't have that problem AB had a beast year also he had some of the sickest catches of the NFL season also.  Who can forget that one hander for a touch down in the carolina game and thats just one of many.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#138 : March 09, 2010, 04:30:24 PM

I just figured out what's happening....it's the beginning of the wholesale clearance of the WR corps.  I think Brown is replacing the least of the WR corps and that the replacements will be better and better....better than what we had and getting better with each selection.

We'll see!

Do you mind rephrasing this.. I think I agree with you, but it gets a little garbled..

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#139 : March 09, 2010, 04:30:54 PM

I just figured out what's happening....it's the beginning of the wholesale clearance of the WR corps. I think Brown is replacing the least of the WR corps and that the replacements will be better and better....better than what we had and getting better with each selection.

We'll see!

Prepare to be unimpressed.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#140 : March 09, 2010, 04:32:49 PM

How the hell could you wish for Glazer to die? Holy hell do you people forget how big of a joke of a franchise we were when he bought the team? Did you forget uh, you know, the Super Bowl that he brought here? It's not his fault his kids are doing this.

Wish for him to die. Awesome. Some fans you are.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

kouki s14

Starter

#141 : March 09, 2010, 04:36:06 PM

You people dp realize football is game how anybody could wish death on somebody else is really sad.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#142 : March 09, 2010, 04:41:45 PM

How the hell could you wish for Glazer to die? Holy hell do you people forget how big of a joke of a franchise we were when he bought the team? Did you forget uh, you know, the Super Bowl that he brought here? It's not his fault his kids are doing this.

Wish for him to die. Awesome. Some fans you are.

Actually, my response was to the notion that Marty would have to die in order for the team to be sold.  I hate that it's come to that.  That some owner would let his own greed/stubborn pride override what's best for the franchise, fans, players and staff, but if it truely would take his passing to get a new owner than so be it.  Pray for rain, baby.

To me it's no different than if the poster said "it'd take a comet hitting the earth for the Glazers to sell".  To which I'd respond, "bring on the comet!".

Lighten the hell up.

CHRISHOVAN

Hall of Famer

#143 : March 09, 2010, 04:55:45 PM

how anybody could wish death on somebody else is really sad.

I agree with you, and you're probably going to dislike Man U fans even more. Imagine if Bucs fans came to TC and did this:

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#144 : March 09, 2010, 05:27:34 PM

how anybody could wish death on somebody else is really sad.

I agree with you, and you're probably going to dislike Man U fans even more. Imagine if Bucs fans came to TC and did this:

So the Glazers are hated worldwide, but I'M the prick?  Oooo-k then.

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Acquire WR Reggie Brown « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools