Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FAO: Steve Duimig « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

kool herc

Pro Bowler
: March 08, 2010, 10:54:50 PM

If you're reading this I'd just like you to know what an incredibly sad act you have become.  Feel free to blast me, I won't be listening.

How pathetic you are to puff out your chest and attack message board posters and this website.  Makes me glad I no longer live in your market or tune in on the internet.   

I'd rather listen to Dallas radio talk about the Cowboys than hear you talk about my favorite team.  If you knew how much I hate the Cowboys that is really saying something.

Here's to hoping this makes your blood boil

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 08, 2010, 10:57:41 PM

DUImig is a loser.  Bashing a MB because they have gotten under his skin is hillarious!    And also sad.  I am sure DUImig has had many conversations with people in the "know" that are letting him in on the inner machinations of One BUc Place.  Yeah...pathetic.  He may have talked to a few guys here and there, but he knows just about as much as most fans do.  He has made it no secret that he loves thumping his chest, but he is no Silverback.  He is a chimp.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#2 : March 08, 2010, 10:58:23 PM

He's a putz

BucsMagic64

Starter

#3 : March 08, 2010, 11:19:46 PM

DUImig is the biggest clown I've ever heard. Which is why I no longer listen.

Up yours d-bag!

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 09, 2010, 12:43:58 AM

While unlike Duemig, I will not stoop to his level an allow him to drag me down in the gutter with him. If he had a problem with my questioning his antics and the validity of what he and one of his cohorts were reporting that's fine. But its also my right to apply logic and critical thinking skills to anything that I read or hear. If I don't agree with something that some one says or has written that's OK, its what makes for a truly diverse world.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 09, 2010, 12:59:24 AM

Is this the same guy that said he told vince wilfork not to sign with the bucs b.c they dont pay? I have not heard anything good about this guy but i guess people hate him so much that it keeps him on the air. Kinda reminds me of another **** Rush Limbaugh..

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 09, 2010, 01:09:14 AM

Which MB poster did he attack?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 09, 2010, 01:40:02 AM

Is this the same guy that said he told vince wilfork not to sign with the bucs b.c they dont pay? I have not heard anything good about this guy but i guess people hate him so much that it keeps him on the air. Kinda reminds me of another **** Rush Limbaugh..
Not the same.

kool herc

Pro Bowler
#8 : March 09, 2010, 01:42:12 AM

I don't care really, just that this is even on his radar just shows how little the man has to talk about. 

I subscribe to Pewter Report cause they do a good job of boiling down Bucs news and rumors.  I never take any free agent or trade rumor as gospel; I read the stories about Kampmann and Willie Parker and knew there was little chance we were signing them. 

Imagine that Steve, I was smart enough to think for myself and make my own opinion, without even having to get my boy Mark D on the horn.

luke99

Starter

#9 : March 09, 2010, 06:19:31 AM

;D DUImeg did this over a year ago and the sad part is that SR went to bat for Steve and basicly threw all of us under the bus. They resigned for the Pewterreport on the radio and then DUImeg dropped SR like a bad habit.

I know Scot says they are still friends but please he wanted nothing to do with Scot or his magazine or this board, He hated having his cover blown and being called out for his untruths and BS.

He does this once or twice a year. He gets his shills to call up and help him start something, it is all rehearsed

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 09, 2010, 08:34:58 AM

I hear he attacked Doug09 and Pauls Drive In.   Then again, that may be mistaken.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 09, 2010, 08:48:03 AM

If it's what he needs to do to improve his ratings, so be it. They must be flagging for him to attack MB posters...

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 09, 2010, 09:20:15 AM

I hear he attacked Doug09 and Pauls Drive In. Then again, that may be mistaken.

well in that case it was probably warranted

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 09, 2010, 09:23:39 AM

It was Yuccaneers.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 09, 2010, 10:56:27 AM

Why?

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FAO: Steve Duimig « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools