Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FAO: Steve Duimig « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

X Factor

Starter
#15 : March 09, 2010, 11:01:43 AM

While I don't agree with everything the "big dog" says, his show is the best local radio show in tampa, puts the rest to shame...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#16 : March 09, 2010, 11:04:21 AM

duimig has his issues,and it will take another year of 3-5 wins for him and the rest to understand HOW GOOD GRUDEN was, HOW BAD MORRIS AND DOMINIK, and how cheap the glaziers are.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#17 : March 09, 2010, 11:09:16 AM

While I don't agree with everything the "big dog" says, his show is the best local radio show in tampa, puts the rest to shame...

If you believe that then you are not tuning in to 1010. JP smokes that guy.  DUImig is all shock jock and talk.. If I recall didn't Scott Brantley knock his arse out on the show one day!!..

Big dog is forever owned in this community by Brantley.  

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 09, 2010, 11:25:11 AM

What's surprising about Steve's campaign against PR is that Scott didn't even say his information wasn't credible. He said Joe Bucs Fan's quote of Duemig's information may not be accurate and had to be verified because Scott wasn't listening to the show.

I've always enjoyed Duemig but sometimes his antics definitely push me away.

I have grown to really like JP and the guys and still think that by far the worst in the market is that Miami-loving blowhard Panarcek. He's unlistenable....

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 09, 2010, 11:32:16 AM

Which MB poster did he attack?

I hear he attacked Doug09 and Pauls Drive In. Then again, that may be mistaken.

well in that case it was probably warranted

Definitely.

MoCheeks

Rookie

#20 : March 09, 2010, 11:50:40 AM

It's all very confusing. Enjoy Duemig and JP when I flick the dial. Wonder what PR did drive Duemig to drop PR and subsequently freak out.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#21 : March 09, 2010, 12:02:43 PM

It's all very confusing. Enjoy Duemig and JP when I flick the dial. Wonder what PR did drive Duemig to drop PR and subsequently freak out.

Duimig has some kinda stake in JBF.. JBF also looks like it wants to have some open competition with PR and have a back and forth.. They want this so they can be made to look on equal footing. But that is a joke.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 09, 2010, 03:09:25 PM

Duimig has some kinda stake in JBF.. JBF also looks like it wants to have some open competition with PR and have a back and forth.. They want this so they can be made to look on equal footing. But that is a joke.

The problem with JBF is they have no information of they're own. They're like PFT - they just report what other people are writing or saying then expound with their own opinions on it.

PR actually is there in the trenches, digging for info that JBF will talk about later.

Until they actually come up with their own stuff, do their own reporting, and have their own reporters sitting in front of players and coaches asking questions JBF will never be in the same league as PR.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#23 : March 09, 2010, 03:11:13 PM

Hey look.. Duemig is Jock sniffing Mark D and Radio again!..

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#24 : March 09, 2010, 03:14:28 PM

The problem with JBF is they have no information of they're own. They're like PFT - they just report what other people are writing or saying then expound with their own opinions on it.

PR actually is there in the trenches, digging for info that JBF will talk about later.

Until they actually come up with their own stuff, do their own reporting, and have their own reporters sitting in front of players and coaches asking questions JBF will never be in the same league as PR.
True.. PR should not even discuss them.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 09, 2010, 03:16:30 PM

I would agree but I won't listen unless he has a guest.  Just because you have a hammer doesn't mean you have to use it.  His act is way old.  On the days he puts out information are the better days to listen.  When you hear him on his soap box...tune out cuz can't no good come from dat...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

bucsense

Practice Squad

#26 : March 09, 2010, 03:17:26 PM

If you believe that then you are not tuning in to 1010. JP smokes that guy.  DUImig is all shock jock and talk.. If I recall didn't Scott Brantley knock his arse out on the show one day!!..

Big dog is forever owned in this community by Brantley.  

Yes he did......they had a morning show and Duimig hated Brantley because Brantley actually played the game and spoke the truth.......Dumig hated that because he didn't know any better. He eventually got Brantley fired.

He owes his career to Chris Thomas.......who for some reason liked him.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 09, 2010, 03:18:40 PM

The Radio nickname needs to be retired. After a year, it's been played out.

X Factor

Starter
#28 : March 09, 2010, 03:31:28 PM

Well if your listening to the first 30 min of todays show, that is why I think he has the best local show in tampa...  Someone has to say something about the typical dooms day bandwagon fans we have in Tampa...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 09, 2010, 03:32:31 PM

Dude you an old Sixers fan?  I know I am.  Before the Magic, before Harold Katz screwed up the team, when Chocolate Thunder ruled the boards...That was my team....not to forget the Dr.!!!!  But Mo Cheeks was a heckuva PG.  One of the best floor generals to play the game...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FAO: Steve Duimig « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools