Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FAO: Steve Duimig « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

kool herc

Pro Bowler
#30 : March 09, 2010, 03:36:06 PM

Well if your listening to the first 30 min of todays show, that is why I think he has the best local show in tampa...  Someone has to say something about the typical dooms day bandwagon fans we have in Tampa...
Who are you on the show?  ::)

Funny that Steve was the dooms day guy when Gruden was at the helm but now he's got a vested interest in the new guys doing well he's behind the front office.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#31 : March 09, 2010, 03:37:10 PM

Well if your listening to the first 30 min of todays show, that is why I think he has the best local show in tampa...  Someone has to say something about the typical dooms day bandwagon fans we have in Tampa...

Funny that Steve was the dooms day guy when Gruden was at the helm but now he's got a vested interest in the new guys doing well he's behind the front office.

Why does Duemig have a vested interest in Dom and Rah doing well?

kool herc

Pro Bowler
#32 : March 09, 2010, 03:40:48 PM

Why does Duemig have a vested interest in Dom and Rah doing well?
Because he droned on for years about getting Gruden out cause he was a mean SOB ( "If you only knew the stories I've heard ::)") therefore the new guys better do alright or he looks like an idiot.

X Factor

Starter
#33 : March 09, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Well like I've said about Gruden, how long does a guy get? Some people just love a guy who can drop a f bomb and make a mean face...  I think a few saw through that and the rest didn't...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 09, 2010, 03:50:35 PM

Because he droned on for years about getting Gruden out cause he was a mean SOB ( "If you only knew the stories I've heard ::)") therefore the new guys better do alright or he looks like an idiot.

To be honest, I don't see how one associates with the other. He ran Trent Dilfer out of town too, looked like a jackazz when Dilfer led the Ravens to the Super Bowl but some how still is the top rated sports host in the area.

Duemig has befriended several players (and I think sometimes gets too close to the situation), as long as they believe Raheem is a good coach,  I think he will. Their opinions go a long way in forming his.

I guess you forgot when he went on the warpath against Dom and Rah when they cut Brooks.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#35 : March 09, 2010, 03:52:36 PM

To be honest, I don't see how one associates with the other. He ran Trent Dilfer out of town too, looked like a jackazz when Dilfer led the Ravens to the Super Bowl but some how still is the top rated sports host in the area.

Duemig has befriended several players (and I think sometimes gets too close to the situation), as long as they believe Raheem is a good coach,  I think he will. Their opinions go a long way in forming his.

I guess you forgot when he went on the warpath against Dom and Rah when they cut Brooks.

620 is tops because its the only signal that reaches the area. They could Sandy Pennar out there and he would be number 1.

kool herc

Pro Bowler
#36 : March 09, 2010, 03:56:12 PM

Duemig has befriended several players (and I think sometimes gets too close to the situation), as long as they believe Raheem is a good coach,� I think he will. Their opinions go a long way in forming his.

Cause he was closer boys with Brooks, he was wrong on that too cause the rest of the league thought Brooks was done as well.

He's the top rated sports host in the area cause he is pretty much the only host in the area that has a signal that can be heard outside downtown, so that's the equivalent of being the worlds tallest little person.  

If you lived in a better sports radio market you'd have a  better perspective of how poor his show is; there is more dead air in his average opening segment than most shows will have in a year.

X Factor

Starter
#37 : March 09, 2010, 04:04:55 PM

Duemig has befriended several players (and I think sometimes gets too close to the situation), as long as they believe Raheem is a good coach,� I think he will. Their opinions go a long way in forming his.

Cause he was closer boys with Brooks, he was wrong on that too cause the rest of the league thought Brooks was done as well.

He's the top rated sports host in the area cause he is pretty much the only host in the area that has a signal that can be heard outside downtown, so that's the equivalent of being the worlds tallest little person.  

If you lived in a better sports radio market you'd have a  better perspective of how poor his show is; there is more dead air in his average opening segment than most shows will have in a year.

That's not really true, I live in Tampa and work out in Lakeland and listen to the show on my way home every day, I get it clear out in Lakeland...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

bucsense

Practice Squad

#38 : March 09, 2010, 03:59:55 PM

I sense his days are numbered...............I'd like to know who does the ratings....

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 09, 2010, 04:00:46 PM

What's a MB?  Read each post to see if I could figure it out....alas....

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 09, 2010, 04:04:18 PM

620 is tops because its the only signal that reaches the area. They could Sandy Pennar out there and he would be number 1.

God...Sandy Pennar...the only radio host worse than Mark Panarcek and Dan Sileo.

I will agree with you on radio signal. As soon as I hit the midway point on my travel from work, I lose 1010am....usually right around the time when Pewter Report radio comes on.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 09, 2010, 04:06:14 PM

What's a MB? �Read each post to see if I could figure it out....alas....

Message Board

kool herc

Pro Bowler
#42 : March 09, 2010, 04:08:17 PM

I lived in North Tampa and last time I was home couldn't pick up 1010.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 09, 2010, 04:11:52 PM

It's not the first time. He named me during one of his rants prior to the breakup with Pewter Report. I don't listen to his show because I know who this guy really is, but apparently he said went on about me and said that I could kiss his rear end (in not-so-nice words) as reported by a bunch of folks here in the forum.

He did it because I got under his skin, because I spoke the truth.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#44 : March 09, 2010, 04:13:41 PM

I was listening to the podcast of DUHmig's Show just to see if he was going to bring up the whole PR and JBF duel, he called us PR board members "maggots". He said that Scott Reynolds was talking on his "Maggot Board". This guy needs to go, he is just a old no good P.O.S., they need to put Whitney on and get rid of that A-Hole DUHmig!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FAO: Steve Duimig « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools