Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: God Of War III to be God Of Games? « previous next »
Page: 1

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

: March 09, 2010, 09:05:33 PM

From alot of the reviews I've been reading, it seems like it set to be pretty incredible. It's been garnering alot of PERFECT reviews by many sites that don't often do give out those kind of scores. Alot of them were saying it's the greatest game they've ever played and that it's got the best graphics, even stomping Uncharted 2. All I know is, I can't wait till it comes out, it comes out next week, any of you guys plan on getting it?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 09, 2010, 09:24:09 PM

I am.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 09, 2010, 09:42:01 PM

I didn't like the demo very much on the PS3 I just got.  Graphics were good but I don't know the moves.  It seemed like I was just mashing buttons.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 09, 2010, 10:14:14 PM

I want to try our Dante's Inferno.  It looks pretty cool.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#4 : March 09, 2010, 11:23:57 PM

Bayfisher,
You probably already know this but the demos are not the finished product. 99% of the time, the finished game is greatly improved over the demos. That's why they have demos so they can get public oppinions of what bugs need to be fixed and add the finishing touches. I was looking at GOW3 comparisons side by side of the demo and what is now the finished product and there was great improvement. I assure you, the finished game will be heads and tails above the demo.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#5 : March 09, 2010, 11:30:50 PM

I want to try our Dante's Inferno.  It looks pretty cool.

From what I've read review wise it's been pretty unfavorable. Probably because it's really anti-Christian, which shouldn't be a problem for those of a non-Christian faith or no faith at all. I think I read one of the concepts is you gain points for killing unbaptized babies or something like that. Contains alot of demonic material. I guess it can't be no more violent than the Grand Theft Auto games.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 10, 2010, 12:05:39 AM

No, I didn't know that, TB.  Sort of new to gaming again.  This is my first console since Super Nintendo. LOL!  I simply could not justify buying a Bluray player when the PS3 did everything it did and much more.  Happy with the purchase so far.  I bought Uncharted 2 with it and thought it was a cool game.  It seemed a bit easy on the normal level, but still a lot of fun.  Time to buy a new game. 
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: God Of War III to be God Of Games? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools