Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sporting News Mock « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#120 : March 10, 2010, 01:20:02 PM

i am sure you dont watch football. you are the troll.

lol, im the troll! i was hoping the day would come! being called a troll, by a troll. thats like being called a retard by a mentally handicapped person. too funny!

im sorry, i should bow to the football messiah, pewtersmoker. his vast knowledge of the game of footbal extends as far as his grammar and reading comprhension. gravel before his definates of indefinates, for he is your king. youll see him on the sidelines on sundays coaching the coaches and showing the players how its really done. upperbody stregnth means nothing....and everything, players only adjust to choaches schemes, unless they adjust to use the players, but thats not changing the scheme. for we must rely on this man to understand the basic principles of the T2 as it is so difficult for small mided fans to grasp. we are lacking football and his self righteousness can guide us through these confusing times.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#121 : March 10, 2010, 01:22:41 PM

lol, im the troll! i was hoping the day would come! being called a troll, by a troll. thats like being called a retard by a mentally handicapped person. too funny!

im sorry, i should bow to the football messiah, pewtersmoker. his vast knowledge of the game of footbal extends as far as his grammar and reading comprhension. gravel before his definates of indefinates, for he is your king. youll see him on the sidelines on sundays coaching the coaches and showing the players how its really done. upperbody stregnth means nothing....and everything, players only adjust to choaches schemes, unless they adjust to use the players, but thats not changing the scheme. for we must rely on this man to understand the basic principles of the T2 as it is so difficult for small mided fans to grasp. we are lacking football and his self righteousness can guide us through these confusing times.
you are the  one who keeps calling me the troll and idiot... and other names i am suree.....yet you continue to rspond.

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#122 : March 10, 2010, 01:31:22 PM

Nobody knows who will end up being the better NFL player and I'll be very happy with either.

I think Kiffin would have taken McCoy because the old Tampa 2 was all about quickness.

I think Rah wants some thump and he'll get more thump from Suh.

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#123 : March 10, 2010, 01:33:15 PM

I think this is about where they want to go with the defense....and suh would give him a chance to switch the play up front.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#124 : March 10, 2010, 01:40:59 PM

you are the one who keeps calling me the troll and idiot... and other names i am suree.....yet you continue to rspond.

yeah, it sucks when people are using the same trolling crap you do against you. at no point did i call you any names. the closest thing was saying you are self righteous, but there is plenty of proof of that posted all over this board. you come here looking to start arguments and get people riled up. you do it for the sake of arguing or for attention. thats what a troll does. you dont present your opinions in a way that leaves anything open for discussion because you assume you are right no matter what.  now that someone has used your tacticts against you, you result to troll card? haha. hypocritical dont you think? we would actually love to have an intellectual conversation with you, but you wont allow it. you resort to childish exagerations, spin, and diversion. youll get more respect once you accept the fact you are not perfect in your opinions.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#125 : March 10, 2010, 01:41:41 PM

whatever you said.

you are the one who keeps calling me the troll and idiot... and other names i am suree.....yet you continue to rspond.

yeah, it sucks when people are using the same trolling crap you do against you. at no point did i call you any names. the closest thing was saying you are self righteous, but there is plenty of proof of that posted all over this board. you come here looking to start arguments and get people riled up. you do it for the sake of arguing or for attention. thats what a troll does. you dont present your opinions in a way that leaves anything open for discussion because you assume you are right no matter what.  now that someone has used your tacticts against you, you result to troll card? haha. hypocritical dont you think? we would actually love to have an intellectual conversation with you, but you wont allow it. you resort to childish exagerations, spin, and diversion. youll get more respect once you accept the fact you are not perfect in your opinions.

kjbugman

Starter

#126 : March 10, 2010, 02:16:37 PM

i dont give a f-ck who plays for whom......I am not following players nor have i ever.
why wouldn't you?
He's a player of interest to Tampa Bay.

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#127 : March 10, 2010, 02:19:29 PM

haynesworth, kampan, allen, favre......allegedly the bucs have been interested in all of them... ALLEGEDLY. THEY WONT PAY.

kjbugman

Starter

#128 : March 10, 2010, 09:46:28 PM

alright ;)

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sporting News Mock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools