Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sporting News Mock « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

kjbugman

Starter

#30 : March 10, 2010, 09:35:27 AM

Cant we all agree that Ndamukong Suh is a better player then McCoy? And has more of a "mean streak"?

This guy scares me while he is on TV personally.

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 10, 2010, 09:36:27 AM

so then we should draft the kid from georgia got up 44...not suh.

why must you try to spin everything when your just flat out wrong all the time? your opinions arent even based on fact.

i like how you take upper body strength is important and turn it into its the only thing that matters. your childish arguments are really getting old. try bringing something of substance to the table.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#32 : March 10, 2010, 09:37:52 AM

you totally missed what I was aiming at. You said something that is fundamental in all of football....you missed what you wrote.
i am not the one spinning anything.....you guys are using faulty logic. and spinning your lack of knowledge as a reason why.

kjbugman

Starter

#33 : March 10, 2010, 09:40:03 AM

Okay, how is drafting the BPA faulty logic?

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 10, 2010, 09:40:38 AM

you totally missed what I was aiming at. You said something that is fundamental in all of football....you missed what you wrote.
i am not the one spinning anything.....you guys are using faulty logic. and spinning your lack of knowledge as a reason why.

upperbody stregnth is fundamental for d-linemen. where id i say thats the only thing that matters? thats what your implying when say "so draft Mr. 44reps."

two words....reading comprehension.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#35 : March 10, 2010, 09:41:46 AM

Other then ranting about what others don't know about football. Why don't you clue the rest of us in to what you perceive yourself to know about the game, so the rest of us can become as genius as you when it comes to the logic of the game.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 10, 2010, 09:43:35 AM

Other then ranting about what others don't know about football. Why don't you clue the rest of us in to what you perceive yourself to know about the game, so the rest of us can become as genius as you when it comes to the logic of the game.

so genious, thats he grammar of a 5th grader! lol.

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#37 : March 10, 2010, 09:45:34 AM

wrong again upperbody is not fundamental for def. linemen. WRONG AGAIN! that would make sapp the worse player of all time.
yuc, you are using stats and saying that is the reason we should draft.....OK! BUT THEN with that SAME LOGIC, why is tebow not the #1 pick?

kjbugman

Starter

#38 : March 10, 2010, 09:51:59 AM

Have you ever tried to push somebody back without your Arms?? It IS fundamental

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 10, 2010, 09:54:30 AM

Have you ever tried to push somebody back without your Arms?? It IS fundamental

lol, you beat me too it!

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#40 : March 10, 2010, 09:56:24 AM

cisco, you have no idea how the game is played.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 10, 2010, 09:57:36 AM

cisco, you have no idea how the game is played.

without arms or upperbody stregnth apparently. why do they even waste their time lifting weights?

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 10, 2010, 09:57:56 AM

My young friend, if you reread what I have typed you will see that the film doesn't lie. If a player is productive on film it usually equals stats. Stats are a byproduct of production which is seen on film. As to upper body strength it is important for defensive lineman for a couple of different reasons the first being it allows a defensive lineman to jar an opposing blocker and it is necessary when using trench warfare to disengage from would be blockers. But defensive lineman also need to have a strong trunk to anchor and the ability to pull rush as most of there power comes from the lower body which allows them to fire off the ball.

Just a suggestion for the future. You might want to debate / argue a little more gracefully as people will be more inclined to give you the same respect as you give them. I don't mind your thoughts and welcome the debating and ranting back and forth with you. But it seems like you have come in trying to kick the door down after your already inside to show off your knowledge.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#43 : March 10, 2010, 10:00:32 AM

do you know what the must is in a weight room FOR EVERY PROGAM in the country and the NFL? Its not the bench.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 10, 2010, 10:11:22 AM

do you know what the must is in a weight room FOR EVERY PROGAM in the country and the NFL? Its not the bench.

squats.....your self righteous attitude gets you nowhere. you dont know anyone here. my uncle played for minnesota gophers, denver broncos, and is now a coach at a HS in denver. my cousin, and one of my best friends played for Toledo, and Pitt. i have also played the game. to think that your OPINIONS are fact is assinine. to come in and mock others for OPINIONS that differ from your is just as rediculous. There are a bunch of posters here that have played the game on a collegiate level, some even proffesionally. to think that you know more than everyone just shows how immature you really are. you are not a genius, and dont know as much as you think. its apparent by your sentence fragments, poor gramar, and simple confusion between words like their/there your no genius. so why not just drop the holier than thou act and have an intelligent, factual, informed conversation? ignorance is a closed mind engaging in a two sided conversation.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sporting News Mock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools