Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For all the critics « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

#15 : March 04, 2007, 10:53:41 PM

I've wondered this for months, which is part of the reason I rarely post anymore.

and that is a damned shame.

#16 : March 04, 2007, 10:54:48 PM

I've wondered this for months, which is part of the reason I rarely post anymore.

Agreed.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : March 04, 2007, 10:56:57 PM

Believe it or not some of us who are the biggest critics of moves that have been made go to every game & cheer like hell. I went to every game & cheered Grads & when I got home I cursed Jon for not taking him out.  Being critic does not mean you don't love the team.  It could mean you love the team so much you hate what has become of it.  It's no suprise I am a Gator & cheer at every game, but I sure as hell was critical of Zook. I don't think it's right to question anybody's loyalty to the team.  No way in hell do I want them to lose or fail, but realistically, it's very hard to see how it turns out well.

#18 : March 04, 2007, 10:59:13 PM

Believe it or not some of us who are the biggest critics of moves that have been made go to every game & cheer like hell. I went to every game & cheered Grads & when I got home I cursed Jon for not taking him out.  Being critic does not mean you don't love the team.  It could mean you love the team so much you hate what has become of it.  It's no suprise I am a Gator & cheer at every game, but I sure as hell was critical of Zook. I don't think it's right to question anybody's loyalty to the team.  No way in hell do I want them to lose or fail, but realistically, it's very hard to see how it turns out well.

Funny you felt the need to post a rebuttal   ??? ......no names were mentioned.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 04, 2007, 11:03:21 PM

It's not just you. It's the other idiots who throw around FIRE GRUDEN, like nothing. Or are just critical of everything the Bucs do.Garcia was a good signing no matter what you think. Simms didnt get it done and if I'm saying that, there is a good reason

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 04, 2007, 11:07:12 PM

You're wise beyond your years BP. I've thought that too at times. I always give my brother-in-law a hard time about Brett Favre since he's a Packers fan and root against him each week. But if he was wearing a Bucs jersey you know I'd be backing him big time. I laugh at a lot of the Cubs fans around here since many seem to be afraid of success when baseball season rolls around. Even when they're doing well, they get so anxious and paranoid saying "I just know they'll find some way to blow it" type of statements. Can't even enjoy the good times.

gone

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 04, 2007, 11:09:40 PM

And that is wa big part of why we're being overrun.  Too few stouthearts to hold off the Huns...

#22 : March 04, 2007, 11:12:01 PM

And that is wa big part of why we're being overrun. Too few stouthearts to hold off the Huns...
What happened to IronPhist? He was leading us.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : March 04, 2007, 11:15:12 PM

Believe it or not some of us who are the biggest critics of moves that have been made go to every game & cheer like hell. I went to every game & cheered Grads & when I got home I cursed Jon for not taking him out.  Being critic does not mean you don't love the team.  It could mean you love the team so much you hate what has become of it.  It's no suprise I am a Gator & cheer at every game, but I sure as hell was critical of Zook. I don't think it's right to question anybody's loyalty to the team.  No way in hell do I want them to lose or fail, but realistically, it's very hard to see how it turns out well.

Funny you felt the need to post a rebuttal ??? ......no names were mentioned.
I know I'm considered a critic.  You don't understand anything I said?

gone

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 04, 2007, 11:18:48 PM

And that is wa big part of why we're being overrun. Too few stouthearts to hold off the Huns...

He broke his Phist masturbating....

#25 : March 04, 2007, 11:19:19 PM

First thing that comes to mind is how would you know?

gone

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 04, 2007, 11:21:34 PM

First thing that comes to mind is how would you know?

"Phist"

how could you not know?

BP1

Pro Bowler

#27 : March 04, 2007, 11:22:20 PM

Things that frustrate me the most in when people say stuff such as "well hes too old for us or he doesnt fit the system" after the team brings him in for the interview or signs them and I just want to say your obviously wrong because well...the team signed them...I dont know if that made sense but do you know what I mean?

I think there are some people on message boards who think they know more about football than those who have a job running a team for a living.

#28 : March 04, 2007, 11:30:08 PM

Things that frustrate me the most in when people say stuff such as "well hes too old for us or he doesnt fit the system" after the team brings him in for the interview or signs them and I just want to say your obviously wrong because well...the team signed them...I dont know if that made sense but do you know what I mean?

I think there are some people on message boards who think they know more about football than those who have a job running a team for a living.
Pssh didn't you know they all passed on the job?

BP1

Pro Bowler

#29 : March 04, 2007, 11:34:33 PM

[/quot

I must have missed that when I was trying out as PK when Martin was cut. lol

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For all the critics « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools