Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jay Glazer takes a shot at the Bucs front office « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

: October 20, 2006, 02:16:12 AM

Who cares what Jay f-ing Glazer says?..........Anyone who sits on the sideline dressed like a pimp shouldn't be taken seriously.

Pics?  Need a laugh!

Garv

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 19, 2006, 04:43:56 PM

My GOD! We're all UNITED on this one! LOL STOP THE PRESSES!
This doesn't happen often folks. Glazer's "comments" about the Bucs FO "lying" are as outrageous as his clothes and as relevant to good sports writing as a to press conference is to national security.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 19, 2006, 01:01:24 PM

Seriously, all these media guys are sucking lately. 
PC has entered the statements they are allowed or not to make, they talk about "social issues"? WTF??  Talk about FOOTBALL!!!
There are too many sideline "analysts"  who have NO business pretending they know a DAMN thing about the game
Too many pompous prix in the various shows, who act like they're more than guy reading predefined points.
Too many announces who think that since they played some college ball they are smarter than any coach
Too many low rent eat writers who know nothing abouyt business in general, but question the moves of men who worked their way into prominence in multi-mullion dollar companies (teams).
To many 20/20 hindsight talkers who never took a risk thenselves, just bash on things that they'd be praising if they fell the other way.

nflinsider

Starter

#3 : October 19, 2006, 08:10:00 AM

Last week Glazer broke the story about the Bucs pursuing trades calling it a fire sale at One Buc Place. A number of players were mentioned including McFarland. The Bucs denied the rumors and stated that Glazers story was fabricated and not true. On FSN this morning, Glazer said the Bucs front office lied when the denied the trade rumors. He claims they should have not said anything but to deny the fact that they were seeking a trade was just not true...

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 19, 2006, 08:28:55 AM

Who cares what Jay f-ing Glazer says? Honestly, the FO can do and say whatever they feel like it, IMO. They don't have to confirm ANYTHING especially when it comes out from the Chris Mortensen of Fox Sports. I don't get why he would get his panties in a bunch because of how Bruce denied the fact that they're seeking a trade. Actually, I remember Gruden saying "we're looking at specific players." He didn't deny it.......idiot. Anyone who sits on the sideline dressed like a pimp shouldn't be taken seriously.

And he doesn't even dress like a good looking pimp...he's a low rent pimp if I ever seen one... ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 19, 2006, 08:26:06 AM

Who cares what Jay f-ing Glazer says? Honestly, the FO can do and say whatever they feel like it, IMO. They don't have to confirm ANYTHING especially when it comes out from the Chris Mortensen of Fox Sports. I don't get why he would get his panties in a bunch because of how Bruce denied the fact that they're seeking a trade. Actually, I remember Gruden saying "we're looking at specific players." He didn't deny it.......idiot. Anyone who sits on the sideline dressed like a pimp shouldn't be taken seriously.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 19, 2006, 08:26:45 AM

Last week Glazer broke the story about the Bucs pursuing trades calling it a fire sale at One Buc Place. A number of players were mentioned including McFarland. The Bucs denied the rumors and stated that Glazers story was fabricated and not true. On FSN this morning, Glazer said the Bucs front office lied when the denied the trade rumors. He claims they should have not said anything but to deny the fact that they were seeking a trade was just not true...

Forget these national jackazzs who do nothing but get pissed when their sources turn out to have given them booty information...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 19, 2006, 08:31:20 AM

Where's Huggy Bear when you need him?

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 19, 2006, 08:35:06 AM

Gruden specifically said they were looking to trade before the trading deadline.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#9 : October 19, 2006, 08:36:10 AM

To me the interesting story is which GM is feeding him the info. Iwonder what good press they are getting in return.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 19, 2006, 08:40:54 AM

LOL Right freaking ON! The HELL with what that feeb thinks about our FO. Bruce's job is to make the Buccaneers better, not to please jerks like Glazer.   

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 19, 2006, 08:58:38 AM

Back the truck up!

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

#12 : October 19, 2006, 09:06:09 AM

Glazer's way of saying, "See, I told ya the Bucs were doing a fire sale!!  See, I told ya!!  Look at ME, I told ya!!!"

If you REALLY care about Jay then call 1-800-EAT-SH!T !!

#13 : October 19, 2006, 09:08:40 AM

I heard Bruce Allen's response.  It was basically (paraphrasing): "There is no fire sale, but we are looking at various options."

Jay Glazer chose to use sensationalistic language, which gave Allen the opening to deny what he said.  There was no fire sale, we traded Booger.  Jay, please shut up.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 19, 2006, 09:17:26 AM

Jay Glazer - so what - my wife's sister's dog peed on the north side of tree telling everyone that NFL teams are trying to improve themselves.

Jay needs to get his info confirmed by PASTAJELLY

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jay Glazer takes a shot at the Bucs front office « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools