Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DE KERNEY ARE WE ATLEAST INTERESTED IN HIM? « previous next »
Page: 1

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

: March 05, 2007, 08:59:17 AM

Last year TC was way to quiet without Marinelli and Tomlin. Welcome home Raheem and give em' hell Larry and Gus.

AGREED!!!  I want to see some fire and I don't want to see it all coming from Monte's yearly gettem fired up tyraid for the fans.  That was the only time they got fired up last year at TC...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

bucwillbback07

Practice Squad

#1 : March 04, 2007, 11:23:01 PM

Do you all see us atleast bringin in P.Kerney if was not to sign with Seattle ?Much younger and faster than some washed Carter that is 303lb .Why havent we showed interested he is way better than D.White.Come on Bruce we would have to bookend's with ??Kerney and Rice.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 04, 2007, 11:30:15 PM

No way! We are shopping at the good stores! The Kevin Carter stores and such...

Jk guys!!!

Honestly I dont know.

Baghead #2

Grudens_Flame

Second String

#3 : March 04, 2007, 11:44:39 PM

No way! We are shopping at the good stores! The Kevin Carter stores and such...

Jk guys!!!

Honestly I dont know.

Perfect example of the "Bass Ackwards" thinking some people have here. Kerney wants a long term, big dollar contract...if we sign him then we could be on the hook for a huge bonus and last I checked he's a little on the brittle side, ladies. So let's look at this...either a decent/good player (who's never missed a game) who would probably take a 1-2 year deal at 2-4 mil a year or a "brittle bradley" boom or bust player who wants a 6 year 35-50 million type deal. I'm sure glad that Bruce makes these choices and not some of the nincumpoops around here!

Attitude reflects leadership, Captain.  - Julius (Remember the Titans)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 05, 2007, 12:30:12 AM

Now if we still had Rod Marinelli as the D-line coach, I would not be opposed to Kerney.  At the right price.

I miss Rod being the coach.  You always take things for granted, and when they are gone...it stinks.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#5 : March 05, 2007, 01:37:08 AM

I thought kerney already signed on somewhere?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 05, 2007, 08:16:38 AM

Perfect example of the "Bass Ackwards" thinking some people have here. Kerney wants a long term, big dollar contract...if we sign him then we could be on the hook for a huge bonus and last I checked he's a little on the brittle side, ladies. So let's look at this...either a decent/good player (who's never missed a game) who would probably take a 1-2 year deal at 2-4 mil a year or a "brittle bradley" boom or bust player who wants a 6 year 35-50 million type deal. I'm sure glad that Bruce makes these choices and not some of the nincumpoops around here!
My thoughts exactly. It sounds like Carter wants to come here if we're close where Kerney wants to get PAID. On top of that I have more faith in Carter being productive for 16 games than Kerney.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 05, 2007, 08:18:07 AM

Hell no. Kerney's washed up evidence by not one team fighting for his services. He's going to command a huge salary.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 05, 2007, 08:38:43 AM

Now if we still had Rod Marinelli as the D-line coach, I would not be opposed to Kerney. At the right price.

I miss Rod being the coach. You always take things for granted, and when they are gone...it stinks.

I said that all of last year and it takes our lowest sack total in years and a poor pass rush for others to figure out that losing Rod hurt us more than most want to say or knows...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

#9 : March 05, 2007, 08:40:26 AM

just say NO! to Kerney... he's fragile and over-rated just like Jevon Kearse.

vipmark

Starter
#10 : March 05, 2007, 08:45:17 AM

Last year TC was way to quiet without Marinelli and Tomlin. Welcome home Raheem and give em' hell Larry and Gus.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DE KERNEY ARE WE ATLEAST INTERESTED IN HIM? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools