Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yuccs Seven Round Mock « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 13, 2010, 05:36:22 PM

Lost me with Okung in the first.

Ditto.

Suh or McCoy will be there at 3

-------------------------------------------------------

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 13, 2010, 06:05:48 PM

Lost me with Okung in the first.

Ditto.

Suh or McCoy will be there at 3

I like your sig, but isn't it hilarious that it will still take the full time for the pick to be made.  The NFL probably tells the teams to wait the full time, why else would the first overall pick take the full time?  You had all this time to work out angles and trade downs with teams.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 13, 2010, 06:09:37 PM

I like your sig, but isn't it hilarious that it will still take the full time for the pick to be made. The NFL probably tells the teams to wait the full time, why else would the first overall pick take the full time? You had all this time to work out angles and trade downs with teams.

I think Mark D could get the card there in -10 but in all seriousness, why wouldn't a team explore all possibilities? If, for some reason, Seattle called and offered their two 1sts or a 1 & 2, we'd have to listen..... especially if Suh and McCoy are still there.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 13, 2010, 06:19:26 PM

I like your sig, but isn't it hilarious that it will still take the full time for the pick to be made. The NFL probably tells the teams to wait the full time, why else would the first overall pick take the full time? You had all this time to work out angles and trade downs with teams.

I think Mark D could get the card there in -10 but in all seriousness, why wouldn't a team explore all possibilities? If, for some reason, Seattle called and offered their two 1sts or a 1 & 2, we'd have to listen..... especially if Suh and McCoy are still there.

Nah, I agee to some extent, but what I was saying is that teams wait the full time anyway.

And between me and you, I'd still rather have Suh then both of Seattle's first.

Now if Suh is off the board and McCoy is there and the Bucs want to trade down with Seattle...I'd be intrigued by that...but I think Suh is going to be an animal man.  I could be wrong, but I really dont see any doubt about him.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 13, 2010, 08:33:44 PM

1. OT Russell Okung
2A. DT Brian Price
2B . WR Arrelious Benn
3. CB Brandon Ghee
4. DE Alex Carrington
5. MLB Jamar Cheany
6. WR Freddie Barnes
6. WR Marcus Easley
7. OLB Blaze Soares
7.DE Jefferey Fitzgerald

I really think Suh or McCoy will be there. I believe now and have for awhile that STL goes Bradford but assuming they don't Okung is my man at #3.

I think your R2 picks are all a bit of a stretch to be there in R2. Price is a GREAT pick if he's there but I do not like Benn. He's got physical attributes but not football skills. I think he's going to be a guy that will frustrate the heck of a team in the end.

Ghee and Carrington are good values if they are still there, again I think Ghee rises. My concern with Carrington is that he's a LDE candidate and while we can upgrade that spot I'm not sure he'll do that. I like the player not sure about the pick.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 14, 2010, 01:16:39 AM

I really think Suh or McCoy will be there. I believe now and have for awhile that STL goes Bradford but assuming they don't Okung is my man at #3.

I think your R2 picks are all a bit of a stretch to be there in R2. Price is a GREAT pick if he's there but I do not like Benn. He's got physical attributes but not football skills. I think he's going to be a guy that will frustrate the heck of a team in the end.

Dal, You have to remember who was throwing Benn the ball. Juice Williams isn't exactly something to write home about. If Benn had a halfway decent QB he'd of had a much more productive career.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 14, 2010, 05:27:49 PM

Dal, You have to remember who was throwing Benn the ball. Juice Williams isn't exactly something to write home about. If Benn had a halfway decent QB he'd of had a much more productive career.

Don't care about stats, care about how he plays. I see a lot of bad hands, body catches, poor routes type stuff on him. With WR's I'm a lot more concerned about having NFL-ready WR skills than I am college #'s.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 14, 2010, 05:31:49 PM

And between me and you, I'd still rather have Suh then both of Seattle's first.

Thats a tuff call man.... & I wouldn't wanna be the one that had to make that decision.

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#23 : March 14, 2010, 07:47:10 PM

Seattles 2 firsts for Suh? hmm.. definately worth thinking about. I don't think Suh out values say D Morgan and S Weatherspoon or even Okung/Price or McCoy/Weatherspoon. If Seattle offered both it's firsts to move up I wouldn't even hesitate I'd snap thier arm off for that deal.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 14, 2010, 07:59:32 PM

Seattles 2 firsts for Suh? hmm.. definately worth thinking about. I don't think Suh out values say D Morgan and S Weatherspoon or even Okung/Price or McCoy/Weatherspoon. If Seattle offered both it's firsts to move up I wouldn't even hesitate I'd snap thier arm off for that deal.

For 6 and 14 that's a deal that has to be made. As good as Suh appears to be, there's a decent chance that one of those picks is as valuable a player in the long term.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yuccs Seven Round Mock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools