Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Lombardi's Mock Draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 15, 2010, 12:29:23 PM

Just caught this on Path to the Draft. ;D

1. St. Louis Rams - Sam Bradford, QB
 2. Detroit Lions - Gerald McCoy, DT
 3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Ndamukong Suh, DT
 4. Washington Redskins - Jimmy Clausen, QB
 5. Kansas City Chiefs - Eric Berry, S
 6. Seattle Seahawks - Russell Okung, OT
 7. Cleveland Browns - Derrick Morgan, DE
 8. Oakland Raiders - Bruce Campbell, OT
 9. Buffalo Bills - Bryan Bulaga, OT
 10. Jacksonville Jaguars - Rolando McClain, LB

This guy seems to be in the know somewhat. Another Mock another Suh @ 3. I wonder how many teams really have McCoy rated higher??

First and foremost, since the Jags just inked Aaron Kampman, they won't be picking a LB with the 10th overall pick.  They'll take Dez Bryant.

Second, I don't see the Skins taking a QB in the first.  Jason Campbell has talent.  He's built for the WCO, and if anyone can get this kid to finally live up to his potential, it's Shanahan.  I have a feeling that's part of why he was brought in.  Ownership would remiss if they didn't at least try one last time to get production from their former first round pick.  They've got a lot of money tied up in that guy.  Plus, they have Colt Brennen.  There's plenty of young talent at that position.  No way they draft a QB in the first.

Third, the Lions will take Okung.  They've addressed their D-line needs in FA, they won't pour first round money into a position that's already costing them a daggone fortune.  Instead, they'll invest in a guy who can protect their franchise QB, because watching their multi-million dollar rookie QB trot out there with a busted shoulder last year had to be enough to make ownership brown their drawers...Okung to the Lions, count on it.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Lombardi's Mock Draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools