Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why are we still being Poisoned with Fluoride? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

« #15 : March 15, 2010, 03:37:01 PM »

Mojo, you're sick! It's time for you become acquainted with.....The Jesus Lady-

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

« #16 : March 15, 2010, 03:40:25 PM »

Mojo, you're sick! It's time for you become acquainted with.....The Jesus Lady-

LOL!  That what I picture goes through Tim Tebow's head when he takes off with the football...

alldaway

Hall of Famer
« #17 : March 15, 2010, 03:50:37 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride

Fluoride-containing compounds are so diverse that it is not possible to generalize on their toxicity, which depends on their reactivity and structure, and in the case of salts, their solubility and ability to release fluoride ions

Fluoride depending on the variables can be toxic in large amounts over a small period of time, but conversely in the majority of cases Flouride is actually beneficial to human beings which is why it is used.

So the truth is some where in the middle and not what has been expressed in this thread thus far.

acacius

Hall of Famer

« #18 : March 15, 2010, 04:41:24 PM »

Actually, that was kind of the point of my DHMO jibe.  Pretty much anything that's beneficial to life can be harmful to it in sufficient quantities.  In the case of fluouride, there's a fairly narrow band where it's beneficial.  There are areas in the southwest where the natural concentration of it in the groundwater is actually too high and it's reduced prior to public consumption.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #19 : March 15, 2010, 04:47:35 PM »

Actually, the ADA is reporting higher cavities among children and adults.  Cause--more consumption of bottled water, which has no flouride.

Those bottles have petroleum products in them as well, no?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #20 : March 15, 2010, 04:47:42 PM »

You think that's bad, it's *nothing* compared to the risk posed to us by DHMO!

http://www.dhmo.org/

This is greatness

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #21 : March 15, 2010, 04:48:58 PM »

Actually, the ADA is reporting higher cavities among children and adults. Cause--more consumption of bottled water soda, which has no flouride.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

« #22 : March 15, 2010, 04:50:20 PM »

Actually, the ADA is reporting higher cavities among children and adults.  Cause--more consumption of bottled water, which has no flouride.

Those bottles have petroleum products in them as well, no?

Are petroleum products known to cause cavities? I'm not seeing your point.

bucsense

Practice Squad

« #23 : March 15, 2010, 04:59:24 PM »

Holy crap! I just had a fluoride treatment last week....how long do I have before it's lights out?

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

« #24 : March 15, 2010, 05:13:17 PM »

Holy crap! I just had a fluoride treatment last week....how long do I have before it's lights out?

Better get ya some dihydrogen monoxide. That'll clean that crap out of there. Careful, though, too much of it'll kill ya.

bucsense

Practice Squad

« #25 : March 15, 2010, 05:29:29 PM »

Better get ya some dihydrogen monoxide. That'll clean that crap out of there. Careful, though, too much of it'll kill ya.

I think I smoked some of that back in the '40s........might explain everything.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

« #26 : March 15, 2010, 05:33:34 PM »

I think I was exposed to it on some of those genetically modified vegetables. No matter how much I washed them, I just couldn't get all of the DHMO off.

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

« #27 : March 15, 2010, 05:38:17 PM »

I think I was exposed to it on some of those genetically modified vegetables. No matter how much I washed them, I just couldn't get all of the DHMO off.

You should've left it on, I promise you it's good for ya. Nothing will happen!

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

« #28 : March 15, 2010, 05:42:11 PM »

You should've left it on, I promise you it's good for ya. Nothing will happen!

Very well. I can see that you are sorely grieved. I will drink a glass of it now then. Farewell.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
« #29 : March 15, 2010, 09:38:20 PM »

Actually, that was kind of the point of my DHMO jibe.  Pretty much anything that's beneficial to life can be harmful to it in sufficient quantities.  In the case of fluouride, there's a fairly narrow band where it's beneficial.  There are areas in the southwest where the natural concentration of it in the groundwater is actually too high and it's reduced prior to public consumption.

Yes indeed your DHMO drove the point home, and yes there are wells in Florida as an example with high concentrations of Fluoride that isn't safe for human consumption.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why are we still being Poisoned with Fluoride? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools