Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We Aren't Going to Take it Anymore. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #15 : October 19, 2006, 10:09:35 AM »

I didn't complain to PR staff, but I did disable sigs and avatars. I like the pics myself, but at times I'm browing PR forums at a place where the images aren't as well-received.

I turned them off as well because the site loads a little quicker.  I kept having to switch it back on for a little peak when people were talking about Keepon’s sig.     ;D

PirateBooty

Starter

« #16 : October 19, 2006, 10:23:35 AM »

SR emailed me and asked that I tone it down because of complaints they received. It's all good, I understand 100%, they were pretty suggestive.
The new policies for the board are freakin' lame!  >:( First, politics.......Now, boobies! :'( What's next, guys?!

emperor-buc

Practice Squad

« #17 : October 19, 2006, 10:26:25 AM »

http://www.mp3.com/tracks/363854/dl_streams.html

............................................................................................

drywallbuc

Starter

« #18 : October 19, 2006, 10:27:19 AM »

hopefully not scary pirates because they frighten the  children.

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #19 : October 19, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »

The new policies for the board are freakin' lame!  >:( First, politics.......Now, boobies! :'( What's next, guys?!

No, no, no. Look, they were very suggestive and we have kids that come on here along with some ladies. They didn't like them, I understand. it's nothing about the site rules, why piss people off for something that can be easily taken care of? We don't want to lose people just because a pervert wants to put provocative pics in his sigs and avatar.... ;D.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #20 : October 19, 2006, 10:28:15 AM »

Saw Twisted and Wasp this past summer. They both still sound great live.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #21 : October 19, 2006, 10:29:47 AM »

The new policies for the board are freakin' lame!  >:( First, politics.......Now, boobies! :'( What's next, guys?!

Well the politics threads created a lot of bad blood for some posters.   Since they changed the rule a lot of the fighting as stopped and one or two of the rudest posters have moved on.  The boobie thing was always a cause for a few complaints, especially from people surfing from work.  

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #22 : October 19, 2006, 10:30:43 AM »

No, no, no. Look, they were very suggestive and we have kids that come on here along with some ladies. They didn't like them, I understand. it's nothing about the site rules, why piss people off for something that can be easily taken care of? We don't want to lose people just because a pervert wants to put provocative pics in his sigs and avatar.... ;D.

Amen for perverts  ;D

PirateBooty

Starter

« #23 : October 19, 2006, 10:31:59 AM »

Leave BucJason out of this.  :D

« #24 : October 19, 2006, 11:37:38 PM »

SR emailed me and asked that I tone it down because of complaints they received. It's all good, I understand 100%, they were pretty suggestive.

Whoever complained is a azz!!!! Thats right, i said it!!!

« #25 : October 19, 2006, 10:41:36 AM »

Yeah, exactly who was that rockin' Asian girl?

Cheers

Pro Bowler

« #26 : October 19, 2006, 11:00:30 AM »

Wrong on both counts? He was at least right on one count....it's an old Twisted Sister song!!!

"What'r you gonna do with yur life?"

"I wanna ROCK!"

The 2nd point he was wrong on was that I was a cat. ???

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #27 : October 19, 2006, 11:06:26 AM »

So post 'em all in the "Damn" thread!

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

Starter

« #28 : October 19, 2006, 12:31:38 PM »

someone post the gif with the little asian chick

gone

Hall of Famer
« #29 : October 19, 2006, 12:34:07 PM »

Yeah, exactly who was that rockin' Asian girl?
Reon Kadera I think.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We Aren't Going to Take it Anymore. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools