Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We Aren't Going to Take it Anymore. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 19, 2006, 12:55:20 PM

Reon Kadera I think.

I have added a few pics of Reon Kadera on the damnnn thread.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 19, 2006, 01:10:31 PM

someone post the gif with the little asian chick

I can't go against what SR asked. Sorry.......

#32 : October 19, 2006, 11:28:51 PM

I know you're craving it but got specific orders to not post them. I love those wonderful bouncy ladies just like the next guy but don't want to get banned for something silly
ugh...you pay PR money, unless they are dumb businessmen, which it's appearent they are not since they make how much money off inside info of a football team, and how they seem to suit to all of their insider's needs...their money's requirements, I doubt they ban you for posting a gif of a chick in a thread full of chicks...but that's just my 2 cents.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 19, 2006, 09:52:08 PM

Here's raising a cold beverage in memory of Keepon's sigs and avatars. Fun while it lasted, but certainly can see where they were removed. That's why we have the "damn...." thread. Certainly can understand SR's point of view. But, I ask you, what's more offensive the former sigs from Keepon or the current? Yikes. That is not an image I will easily get rid of in my head!  :)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#34 : October 19, 2006, 09:59:34 PM

You mean Ray Lewis isn't a fairy? Don't know which is scarier---him as a fairy or headed straight for you full tilt on the field. As a female poster let me say I didn't complain. ;)

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 19, 2006, 10:09:35 PM

keepon, please post the dancing asian chick in the DAMN thread, you can't leave us hangin' like this my man...

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#36 : October 19, 2006, 11:01:22 PM

Some of you guys need to get laid.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 19, 2006, 11:26:50 PM

keepon, please post the dancing asian chick in the DAMN thread, you can't leave us hangin' like this my man...

I know you're craving it but got specific orders to not post them. I love those wonderful bouncy ladies just like the next guy but don't want to get banned for something silly
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We Aren't Going to Take it Anymore. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools