Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Bucs, Broncos discussing blockbuster deal? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

: March 16, 2010, 08:04:47 AM

Nice one, Fitz. �;D

Get Marshall at all costs unless they have to pass up Suh. �Trade next years pick if possible. �If he bombs, at least you can say you tried. �Ari Fleischer can always sort it out in the end. Win, win situation. �

The big difference is...you know B Marsh is a great receiver. You don't know if McCoy or Suh are going to be great DT's...sorry, you just don't. With Marshall we know what we're getting because he's proven it in the NFL...plus we still get a damn good football player at #11.

At one point Alvin Harper was considered "GREAT" as well. I also remember the last time the Bucs traded for the "final" piece to the puzzle, he wasn't. And if I recall he too was a head case that worked his way off the team after a few years too. What makes you think Marshall will change at all if he comes to Tampa. Who's to say he doesn't take the money and then demand to be traded to a larger market team like NY where he can market himself better? The guy is a nut case and always in trouble. Talented yes, but too much extra baggage.

I would say the odds of Suh and or McCoy being a bust is less than Marshall ending up in jail, AGAIN.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

BucsMagic64

Starter

#1 : March 15, 2010, 10:15:41 PM

Report: Bucs, Broncos Discuss Blockbuster
I’m reporting that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Denver Broncos are in discussions that would send star wide receiver Brandon Marshall to Tampa Bay and would involve the 3rd and 11th picks in the 2010 NFL Draft.

Tampa Bay has been looking to upgrade their receiving core, and adding a player like Marshall would help propel their offense into the future. With the third pick in the draft, it is believed that the Broncos would likely be looking at Tennessee safety Eric Berry.

From what I’ve been told, the teams would swap first round picks with additional picks potentially being involved in the deal.

Continue to stay tuned at Draft Headquarters for the best coverage of the 2010 NFL Draft.

http://www.draftheadquarters.com/dhqblogs/?p=677

Not sure how legit this is, but it's something.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 15, 2010, 10:20:06 PM

Whoa... that seems a little crazy... Especially if a guy like Suh is potentially there at #3... That would break my heart...

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 15, 2010, 10:20:16 PM

If it involves swapping 1st round picks its not going to happen unless Suh and McCoy are off the board on draft day.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 15, 2010, 10:20:29 PM

Surprised we're giving up this quickly on a good DT, but I guess they're (and I might agree) thinking that WR is more of a need this year.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 15, 2010, 10:21:38 PM

If it involves swapping 1st round picks its not going to happen unless Suh and McCoy are off the board on draft day.

Yes this seems like this may go down unless certain conditions are met based on whom is available when the Bucs are on the clock.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 15, 2010, 10:26:36 PM

Not buyin it.... not for one minute!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 15, 2010, 10:27:28 PM

So then we'd take Price at 11?
I'd be fine with that.

However it says i'm reporting so I don't know how credible it is.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

BUCFAN60

Starter

#8 : March 15, 2010, 10:28:11 PM

We tryin to make things happen!!!!!

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 15, 2010, 10:32:17 PM

If this is true great we get Price at 11.
I don't think it is though, I mean:
Marshall & Price = McCoy/Suh & Thomas

I'd rather have McCoy or Suh and then draft Thomas.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

escobar

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 15, 2010, 10:33:52 PM

Hmm, I really like Marshall but just swapping picks doesn't do it for me. Maybe if we can throw in our 3rd round pick for their 2nd round pick as well.

Buc Wit Me

Starter

#11 : March 15, 2010, 10:34:29 PM

Wow,i really want Marshall but i also dont want to pass up on a chance at getting Suh or McCoy!!!

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 15, 2010, 10:34:46 PM

I'm sure this guy is going to out scoop all the major media outlets.
http://draftheadquarters.com/images/shawn-zobel-shirt-tie-preview-graphic.gif

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 15, 2010, 10:35:44 PM

Hate

Suh-mas lol I LOVE THAT hahaha

Thanx.... anything other than that will be like coal in my stocking!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#14 : March 15, 2010, 10:37:17 PM

dunno bout this....  dont seem real.  ill wait for PR to report something.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Bucs, Broncos discussing blockbuster deal? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools