Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Bucs, Broncos discussing blockbuster deal? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#135 : March 16, 2010, 07:07:18 PM

I'd rather not risk missing Suh or even McCoy in order to get a troublemaker who will absolutely HATE being here in return. If we were Super Bowl contenders I'd be all for it, but Marshall will throw at least 2 fits a week here.
No he won't he wants out of Denver period that's it he doesn't care where he is as long as he's getting paid and no longer in Denver.

And why does he want to get out of Denver so badly? Unless there's a REALLY good reason, and I haven't heard any, we have to go with the assumption that he's immature and he'll always act like this unless everything goes exactly his way.

It's also worth pointing out that he was a trouble maker in Denver...until they started winning. Then he had "matured". Then they started losing, and suddenly he was immature again. You think coming to a rebuilding team with a rookie QB will improve that?
UH BECAUSE ONE OF HIS BEST FRIENDS WAS SHOT AND KILLED THERE?

I'm certainly not going to try to pretend to understand that situation because I haven't had any friends shot, but I don't think that explains his behavior. He went from attitude problems to "everything is fine!" to attitude problems again. They started when it looked like Denver would be horrible, disappeared during the 6 game win streak, and came back again once they started losing. It might be a factor, but a lot of athletes have friends shot due to the places they hang out(see: strip clubs) and I can't remember any of them trying to leave a team based on such an event.
I'm not talking about his attitude problems. You asked, "why does he want out of Denver so badly?" If that doesn't answer your question I don't know what will.

And you said "he doesn't care where he is as long as he's getting paid and out of Denver," which implies that all of his issues are solely a result of being in Denver. In reply to my post, you claimed that he wouldn't throw any fits or have an attitude problem. I never even mentioned Denver in my original post, you did. So yes, you are indeed talking about his attitude problems.
Uh, where did I say "he doesn't care where he is as long as he's getting paid and out of Denver?

My bad, JJ11 said it.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#136 : March 16, 2010, 07:14:01 PM

Here is BroncoFan's take on this nonsense:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?s=9d5f4c6a9712a3843a881066df0a975f&t=163980

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#137 : March 16, 2010, 07:21:54 PM

i could see it for one reason to save the bucs some money

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#138 : March 16, 2010, 07:23:01 PM

Changed the sig, the new one is a quarter the size of the old one.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#139 : March 16, 2010, 07:31:00 PM

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?s=9d5f4c6a9712a3843a881066df0a975f&t=163980

Man, what a bunch of idiots. Their fans are just as dumb as ours. Half of them act like we would have to pay them just to take the number three pick off of our hands.

Gdubbz

Practice Squad

#140 : March 16, 2010, 07:35:49 PM

haha this is the best one.

that would be the worst thing that could ever happen...lemme get this strait???

Den gives up
1st round pick
and Marshall

Bucs give up
1st round pick......???? Marshall is worth 8 spots in a draft littered with talent?? and not exactly up front talent, looks like a steep draft...collect draft picks don't give any away..

lol!

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#141 : March 16, 2010, 07:49:54 PM

Still gotta say Nubcake's sig sucks. �Waaay too big. �Slows the screen down.

Once it's cached on your computer, it'll just load directly from your PC. Shouldn't cause any problems, unless you're on an Apple 3.

colabucsfan

Rookie

#142 : March 16, 2010, 08:04:50 PM

If you go by the NFL Draft value trade chart, if we traded our #3 pick  for Denver's #11 pick and Marshall, the difference in the picks would make Marshall's value equal to the #17 pick in the 1rst round

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#143 : March 16, 2010, 10:34:38 PM

If you go by the NFL Draft value trade chart, if we traded our #3 pick  for Denver's #11 pick and Marshall, the difference in the picks would make Marshall's value equal to the #17 pick in the 1rst round

No one uses that any more.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#144 : March 16, 2010, 11:28:32 PM

This draft is deeper in talent than most, so I wouldn't put too much weight in that.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#145 : March 17, 2010, 12:33:28 AM

I'd rather not risk missing Suh or even McCoy in order to get a troublemaker who will absolutely HATE being here in return. If we were Super Bowl contenders I'd be all for it, but Marshall will throw at least 2 fits a week here.

I kinda feel the same way. The risk of suspension is certainly a risk too.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#146 : March 17, 2010, 12:58:29 AM

well this thread certainly turned to sh!t

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#147 : March 17, 2010, 01:06:12 AM

We take Suh at #3 or Dumb and Dumber get run out of town.
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Bucs, Broncos discussing blockbuster deal? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools