Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHY THE HATERS "HATE" THE GARCIA/ALSTOTT SIGNINGS « previous next »
Page: 1

tampabayfan

Pro Bowler

: March 05, 2007, 08:26:14 AM

Just so you know I am one of those "haters" and I like the signings so there went that theory all to hell.

coolhandluke

Starter

#1 : March 05, 2007, 08:22:50 AM

Proves them wrong. Period. The "Mike will never sign to play with Gruden"  again, WRONG..He loves Jon

We could never get Garcia.. he only uses us..WRONG!

No one wants to come here and play anymore... WRONG!

Yes the Haters "HATE" that this team will be a playoff/Superbowl contender this year because it proves them wrong about GRUDEN/ALLEN.

Cool

#2 : March 05, 2007, 08:32:13 AM

F.Y.I., I'm the only true "hater" on this board. I like the Garcia signing but dislike the Alstott signing. One improves the team, one doesn't and i don't think its very difficult to know which is which.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 05, 2007, 08:35:34 AM

"that this team will be a playoff/Superbowl contender this year"

I'm as homer as it gets but this is a little much. The team will be improved but to what extent who knows. It's tough not to improve off of a 4-12 season though.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 05, 2007, 08:36:16 AM

Stop hatin Hate...LOL

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

#5 : March 05, 2007, 08:39:06 AM

Stop hatin Hate...LOL

I don't hate you, Bro. Too bad you missed all the drama last nite.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 05, 2007, 08:41:57 AM

Stop hatin Hate...LOL

I don't hate you, Bro. Too bad you missed all the drama last nite.

ROFLMBAO, I know just busting you chain a little.  I heard it was off the heezzy up in here last night.  Folk getting exposed and stuff.  I heard someone posted a picture of Brian Kelly up here...ROFL!!! ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 05, 2007, 08:44:09 AM

Proves them wrong. Period. The "Mike will never sign to play with Gruden"  again, WRONG..He loves Jon

Yes the Haters "HATE" that this team will be a playoff/Superbowl contender this year because it proves them wrong about GRUDEN/ALLEN.

We keep signing Alstott and it is why I hate Gruden. Just stop it already. Give it up.

Garcia came here because he wanted cash and no one else was handing it to him.

We're miles from being a contender.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#8 : March 05, 2007, 09:18:42 AM

SuperBowl contender?

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 05, 2007, 09:26:54 AM

Proves them wrong. Period. The "Mike will never sign to play with Gruden" again, WRONG..He loves Jon

We keep signing Alstott and it is why I hate Gruden. Just stop it already. Give it up.

Garcia came here because he wanted cash and no one else was handing it to him.

We're miles from being a contender.

I'm sure you have a lot better reasons for hating JG...please...

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 05, 2007, 09:29:18 AM

I hate Little Napolean becuase he decided to park in my parking space at One Buc.  >:( >:( >:(
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHY THE HATERS "HATE" THE GARCIA/ALSTOTT SIGNINGS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools