Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patriots looking to trade for Randy Moss « previous next »
Page: 1

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: March 05, 2007, 09:47:35 AM

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=186445

Buccobruce

Starter

#1 : March 05, 2007, 09:53:14 AM

very interesting, Moss doesnt seem like the Patriots type of player though.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 05, 2007, 10:01:55 AM

They probably figure if they can handle Dillon the way he was in Cincy, they could handle Randy as well.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

scttwlf

Rookie

#3 : March 05, 2007, 10:05:57 AM

what about moss for plummer

Buccobruce

Starter

#4 : March 05, 2007, 10:17:54 AM

Pointless... with moss taking all those plays off it seems like it would be trading one retired player for another just about

scttwlf

Rookie

#5 : March 05, 2007, 10:40:55 AM

Pointless... with moss taking all those plays off it seems like it would be trading one retired player for another just about
Man I love your sig.. If i was brave enough to get a back tattoo that would be it... did you design it with photoshop cs?

Buccobruce

Starter

#6 : March 05, 2007, 11:06:00 AM

Thank you, and it was photoshop cs2

gone

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 05, 2007, 11:24:20 AM

I find all these moves by New England interesting.  It's out of character for them.  They damn near got another Lombardi this year (no way CHI beats them isf the got past Indy).  I think they're starting to Load up for what they feel can be a really dominant stretch.  I have a feeling the thinking there is they have the cap room and the picks to do what they want, they could load up and be pretty close to unbeatable for 3 or 4 years...

#8 : March 05, 2007, 11:37:37 AM

I find all these moves by New England interesting.  It's out of character for them.  They damn near got another Lombardi this year (no way CHI beats them isf the got past Indy).  I think they're starting to Load up for what they feel can be a really dominant stretch.  I have a feeling the thinking there is they have the cap room and the picks to do what they want, they could load up and be pretty close to unbeatable for 3 or 4 years...

i agree, and lets not forget they also have 2 1st round picks.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patriots looking to trade for Randy Moss « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools