Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount has meeting with Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: March 18, 2010, 11:25:57 PM

Ran a low to mid 4.5 at his pro day (hand time so take it with a grain of salt). Only Browns were there but they agreed to share all info with other teams. His weight is around 238. I hope hes a Buc so I can LOL at all the people who wanted to throw him under the bus and called him a "thug" than will be cheering when hes scores his first TD.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 18, 2010, 11:29:27 PM

I hope hes a Buc so I can LOL at all the people who wanted to throw him under the bus and called him a "thug" than will be cheering when hes scores his first TD.
He was shoved.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 18, 2010, 11:31:59 PM

I hope hes a Buc so I can LOL at all the people who wanted to throw him under the bus and called him a "thug" than will be cheering when hes scores his first TD.
He was shoved.
sounds like teams arent worried.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/columns/story?columnist=chadiha_jeffri&id=4988909

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 18, 2010, 11:33:46 PM

He'll be a low round pick anyways, so I see no reason not to take a chance. If he has attitude problems, cut him. Definitely worth the risk in the 5th round or later.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 18, 2010, 11:33:53 PM

He snapped like a stale breadstick.  

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 18, 2010, 11:40:20 PM

He was shoved.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/columns/story?columnist=chadiha_jeffri&id=4988909

I mean why would they - its not like the guy assaulted another player on national TV, resisted police restraint, then went after a group of fans.

I'd hate if we drafted him. 

www.Atlbucs.com

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 18, 2010, 11:43:52 PM

He'll be a low round pick anyways, so I see no reason not to take a chance. If he has attitude problems, cut him. Definitely worth the risk in the 5th round or later.

Hes has a long way to go to get to the level of Stevens or Talib.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 18, 2010, 11:44:39 PM

He was shoved.

I mean why would they - its not like the guy assaulted another player on national TV, resisted police restraint, then went after a group of fans.

good and NFL teams like I said wouldnt care. I stated this months ago when my brother talked to an NFC scout.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 18, 2010, 11:49:07 PM

He was shoved.

good and NFL teams like I said wouldnt care. I stated this months ago when my brother talked to an NFC scout.

Sure they care  - his draft stock fell a ton when he assaulted that guy.  If they didn't care it wouldn't have fallen...

www.Atlbucs.com

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 18, 2010, 11:52:00 PM

He was shoved.

Sure they care  - his draft stock fell a ton when he assaulted that guy.  If they didn't care it wouldn't have fallen...

its because he didnt play. read the article. read senior day reports

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 19, 2010, 12:06:27 AM

Hes has a long way to go to get to the level of Stevens or Talib.

I wouldn't doubt if you look at him in the same light as one would look at Tim Tebow.

GoBucs!

Second String

#11 : March 19, 2010, 12:17:52 AM

Gerhart!!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 19, 2010, 12:43:58 AM

No thanks.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 19, 2010, 12:52:13 AM

No thanks.

yes please to a rapist and a guy who punches a dude in the face.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#14 : March 19, 2010, 12:59:00 AM

Blount I have a good feeling about as a pro player.  If the Bucs can land him I will be very happy given the Bucs sorely need a back of his skills sets.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount has meeting with Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools