Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount has meeting with Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 19, 2010, 01:04:02 AM

Blount I have a good feeling about as a pro player.  If the Bucs can land him I will be very happy given the Bucs sorely need a back of his skills sets.

I think he will be a good short yardage back... not a starter. But he will be good value where he goes

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 19, 2010, 01:25:44 AM

He's was a 21 year old kid that lost his cool and went bat **CENSORED** when some guy taunted him after a loss. It was stupid, but come on. Can you honeslty say you never did anything stupid when you were 21? The guy has no police record, no issues with drugs or alcohol. He just had a baby with his wife and is all about being a good father. Plus they set some very strict guidlines that he had to work really hard to achieve to get reinstated after 10 games instead of being suspended the whole year.

You holier than thou guys that judge people so quick kill me. I hope we get this dude in the 4th or 5th. He is a road grader and would be an absolute steal.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 19, 2010, 01:38:28 AM

If we got him round 5 i'd be happy with that.
He'd be a nice complement to Caddy not the greatest duo but thye'd get the job done.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 19, 2010, 01:41:57 AM

He's was a 21 year old kid that lost his cool and went bat crap when some guy taunted him after a loss. It was stupid, but come on. Can you honeslty say you never did anything stupid when you were 21? The guy has no police record, no issues with drugs or alcohol. He just had a baby with his wife and is all about being a good father. Plus they set some very strict guidlines that he had to work really hard to achieve to get reinstated after 10 games instead of being suspended the whole year.

You holier than thou guys that judge people so quick kill me. I hope we get this dude in the 4th or 5th. He is a road grader and would be an absolute steal.

dont even bring it up. People think Blount should have been thrown in jail and given no chance to succeed. Thankfully they werent making the decisions. And its obvious who got the decision right... look at Blount look at Bayor chick punching someone... one was 2 games, one was 10 games.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 19, 2010, 02:00:21 AM

He's was a 21 year old kid that lost his cool and went bat crap when some guy taunted him after a loss. It was stupid, but come on. Can you honeslty say you never did anything stupid when you were 21? The guy has no police record, no issues with drugs or alcohol. He just had a baby with his wife and is all about being a good father. Plus they set some very strict guidlines that he had to work really hard to achieve to get reinstated after 10 games instead of being suspended the whole year.

Aren't you the same guy who dropped Dez Bryant out of your Top 3 WR's because of his "attitude"? I could be wrong, but the only thing he did wrong was tell a lie. Bit ironic your post.

Lie. Bat **CENSORED** crazy on people.
Bat **CENSORED** crazy on people. Lie

Hmmmm

calibucfan15

Starter

#20 : March 19, 2010, 02:05:55 AM

He's definitely a guy we should select if we have the chance in the later rounds. I actually think his ability is that of a higher round but because his stock fell he'll be a good late round steal. I really like how athletic he is for a big back. The punch was an idiotic act but don't think he should all of a sudden be labeled a problem child. Many posters on here seem to be giving Brandon Spikes a pass after eye gouging a guy during competition. That to me carries a little more weight. I'm down with brining him in. I would prefer a smaller speed back like McCluster but Blount could be groomed into the next workhorse since the other backs are aging.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 19, 2010, 03:06:10 AM

highlights

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 19, 2010, 03:11:36 AM

take him; why you say? we got stuffed to many times on 3 & 1 situations

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 19, 2010, 03:16:04 AM

highlights

I remember you, the Dennis Dixon lover...

If Blount is there in the 6th or 7th MAYBE we should take a chance on him... outside of that I dont think so.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 19, 2010, 03:26:51 AM

highlights

I remember you, the Dennis Dixon lover...

If Blount is there in the 6th or 7th MAYBE we should take a chance on him... outside of that I dont think so.

Yeah and Dixon seems to be ok...

Article in Pittsburgh says today he would start if Big Ben crap hits the fan.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 19, 2010, 03:32:35 AM

No thanks.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 19, 2010, 06:52:38 AM

Ran a low to mid 4.5 at his pro day (hand time so take it with a grain of salt). Only Browns were there but they agreed to share all info with other teams. His weight is around 238. I hope hes a Buc so I can LOL at all the people who wanted to throw him under the bus and called him a "thug" than will be cheering when hes scores his first TD.
Erection much?

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 19, 2010, 07:59:24 AM

No thanks.

yes please to a rapist and a guy who punches a dude in the face.

Isn't that exactly what Blount did? You are the worst kind of hypocrite. The dumb kind.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#28 : March 19, 2010, 08:48:11 AM

I think Blount will be one of the steals of the 3rd day of the draft. Hopefully the Bucs consider him.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 19, 2010, 09:18:48 AM

A team talent starved like the Bucs has to consider him given the other backs on the roster can't carry the load. The last time this team drafted a RB was back in 2005?  That has to change at some point....>.>
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount has meeting with Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools