Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I like to hear things like this! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gone

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 19, 2006, 03:44:43 PM

I think that this may have really sent a message to this team.  Even the veterans like Brooks can't rest on his previous accomplishments, or he will soon go the way of the dodo in a bucs uniform.  Booger was a core guy who never produced, but he had the repetoir with the other players who seemed  to let him get by w/o being accountable due to his time here.  The players now know that they must be accountable and no one will slip through the cracks until this ship gets righted.  It also rewards a guy who has obviously shown up on the field from a backup role.  I kind of hope White gets a similiar opportunity, however Spires isn't nearly as bad as Booger.
I don't think that word means what you think it means...

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 19, 2006, 09:15:55 PM

"Say it motherf****, say it! You don't feel pressure you apply it motherf****!"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 19, 2006, 09:07:55 PM

That quote, IMO, is a direct response to the leadership of DB.  Not that DB couldn't have come up with the phrase, but it sounds more like a Rod Marenellism...actually...

Or something Samuel L. Jackson would say...except with a few F bombs placed here and there.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I like to hear things like this! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools