Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cooper Carlisle Coming to Town? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 05, 2007, 03:29:58 PM

He's a bit tall (6'5") for your center, a bit light for your OG (295) and a bit untalented for your OT.

Still, if he can play a lot of positions we know this staff likes versatility and that makes his value as a backup very high.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 05, 2007, 03:30:39 PM

I would prefer some beef at LG until Buennning is healed 100%.

Unfortunately, you may want to include the word "if" when talking about Buenning and healing.

Well and isn't the healing gonna take into next year as well? He's not gonna be back week 1 based on what I recall reading so there has to be a contingency for that fact.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 05, 2007, 03:33:20 PM

Well and isn't the healing gonna take into next year as well? He's not gonna be back week 1 based on what I recall reading so there has to be a contingency for that fact.

To be quite frank with you Dal, I won't be shocked if he doesn't make it back at all. Unfortunately.

#18 : March 05, 2007, 03:34:28 PM

To be quite frank with you Dal, I won't be shocked if he doesn't make it back at all. Unfortunately.
Just our luck.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 05, 2007, 03:35:00 PM

He's a bit tall (6'5") for your center, a bit light for your OG (295) and a bit untalented for your OT.

Still, if he can play a lot of positions we know this staff likes versatility and that makes his value as a backup very high.

Don't forget his 1 reception for 6 yds and a TD means he can be a goal line TE too   :D

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 05, 2007, 03:35:28 PM

Just our luck.

I'm starting to feel that vibe. I really, really hope I'm wrong.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#21 : March 05, 2007, 03:35:50 PM

The only place I can see this guy is at C. I don't know much about him, but a Broncos OL is not good for us.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 05, 2007, 03:36:23 PM

what does he need another 15 pounds?  

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 05, 2007, 03:37:05 PM

Sort of the vibe I got after reading on the injury. This isn't a "for sure" he'll be back thing and if he is back what he'll be is a question as well.

#24 : March 05, 2007, 03:37:29 PM

Don't forget his 1 reception for 6 yds and a TD means he can be a goal line TE too   :D
So he's more productive than Anthony Becht is what you're saying?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 05, 2007, 03:40:46 PM

Just our luck.

F! He's like this administration's ONLY hit in the middle of the draft.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 05, 2007, 03:39:58 PM

Don't forget his 1 reception for 6 yds and a TD means he can be a goal line TE too   :D
So he's more productive than Anthony Becht is what you're saying?

LOL  Good point

#27 : March 05, 2007, 03:43:08 PM

Just our luck.

F! He's like this administration's ONLY hit in the middle of the draft.
Alex Smith says WTF?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 05, 2007, 03:47:04 PM

Alex Smith says WTF?

Larry Brackins says FU!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 05, 2007, 03:49:34 PM

Alex Smith says WTF?
We can discuss this when he's not in pass protection 75% of the time.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cooper Carlisle Coming to Town? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools