Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is there so Much whining about Spending... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#45 : March 27, 2010, 12:40:09 AM

40K season tickets????? Blackouts? If these people cared they would have signed a B.Marshall type talent. Yes overpay if you must. Excite the fan base, but Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. Anyway, watch for the Bucs to go onto the market soon if not already.
Keep ignoring the facts and trolling.

ignore 3-13? facts are facts.

Gruden's Draft record is Horrible. That is a fact.

Also a fact, Gruden's been to many playoff games in his coaching career, winning the division 3 out of the six years he was here was nice. Wouldn't you agree?

You forget, people around here are not wired like that. Somehow they think that we should win the SB yearly, or it's not good enough. Then there are the other people who think 3-13 is some sort of precursor to greatness. That's where they get that word "mediocrity" from.

Great teams usually linger in the 9-7 to 10-6 range yearly. We were getting there, and it was swiped out from under us. If they wanted to have better drafts, they should have spent the money, and fired Bruce Allen. This business that Gru and Allen were joined at the hip is garbage, if they wanted Allen out, he would have been out as soon as they said so. We were owning the division when Gru was here, and now we're at the bottom of the league in just about everything. How many players did we let go? How many coaches did we fire? Draw your own conclusions, but to me, there hasn't been much of a "plan", other than to be as cheap as possible.

When the Glazers finally lose their grip over the Bucs, it will be their own fault. Good luck paying for those extra seats when there is only 9,000 people showing up. Hell, maybe they are giving us what we deserve though, because nearly all the Bucs fans hate them anyway. After all they haven't done for the Tampa Bay fans, it would take more than a 9-7 season, a Suh, AND a marshall to make me care one bit about them. If they think they can take any kind of credit for their fathers SB win, they are poorly misinformed.

Btw, I'm not a Gruden fan, I just happen to believe he (and most people) are better HC's than Rah.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#46 : March 27, 2010, 08:50:45 AM

40K season tickets????? Blackouts? If these people cared they would have signed a B.Marshall type talent. Yes overpay if you must. Excite the fan base, but Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. Anyway, watch for the Bucs to go onto the market soon if not already.

Also a fact, Gruden's been to many playoff games in his coaching career, winning the division 3 out of the six years he was here was nice. Wouldn't you agree?
Great teams usually linger in the 9-7 to 10-6 range yearly. We were getting there, and it was swiped out from under us....... After all they haven't done for the Tampa Bay fans, it would take more than a 9-7 season, a Suh, AND a marshall to make me care one bit about them. If they think they can take any kind of credit for their fathers SB win, they are poorly misinformed.

Great teams linger at 9-7? No Great Team lingers at 9-7, Great teams win 12 games and Gruden's Bucs were nowhere near that good no matter what you think in your mind. Swiped out from under us means exactly what? If you think Gruden got swiped well sorry to tell you that he made his own bed and deal with his drafting mess. After all they haven't done for the Tampa Bay fans? Wow . Someone thinks they are entitled.

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#47 : March 27, 2010, 09:20:51 AM

and this team no matter how much you wish upon your lucky stars, will never be as good as you think under morris/dominik, both of whom by the way were here under the old regime, and the glaziers.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#48 : March 27, 2010, 12:30:38 PM

Great teams usually linger in the 9-7 to 10-6 range yearly. We were getting there, and it was swiped out from under us....... After all they haven't done for the Tampa Bay fans, it would take more than a 9-7 season, a Suh, AND a marshall to make me care one bit about them. If they think they can take any kind of credit for their fathers SB win, they are poorly misinformed.

Great teams linger at 9-7? No Great Team lingers at 9-7, Great teams win 12 games and Gruden's Bucs were nowhere near that good no matter what you think in your mind. Swiped out from under us means exactly what? If you think Gruden got swiped well sorry to tell you that he made his own bed and deal with his drafting mess. After all they haven't done for the Tampa Bay fans? Wow . Someone thinks they are entitled.

Seeing how you are superior at being a "flamer", in every way, I shouldn't egg you on, but I will anyway.

Gruden won a SB here with one season. Rah had one season,and you see what we have. The only reason we never "got younger" is because we won divisional titles. When you do those things, it gets harder to draft talent because you are stuck somewhere between 17-32. Rah makes it look easy to get talent in draft because he loses. Right now we have the third pick overall, meaning we can pick just about anyone.

Teams just don't go 3-13, and then the next year win the Superbowl. They bide their time and get better as they stay "mediocre." A few trades for a higher draft picks here and there, and some good scouts would've made the difference for JGru, but the Glazers wouldn't have that then, or now. Remind me again, what was the highest draftpick GRUDEN used (not Kiff or anyone else)?

Give up man. You aren't anywhere near as smart as you wish to be. You get Pawned on every other post, so I don't really understand your screename. Maybe you work at a pawnshop, because you make absolutely no sense. At least not enough to "pawn" anyone.

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#49 : March 27, 2010, 12:40:02 PM

i am willing to concede gruden and allen didnt draft well....SO WHAT....they proved in oakland they could build through FA

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#50 : March 27, 2010, 12:41:56 PM

they did here without allowed to spend...mccardell, jones, the one year linebacker, june, P-buc, wilkerson, sims, hovan, AB

big_JLB

Starter

#51 : March 27, 2010, 01:26:08 PM

they did here without allowed to spend...mccardell, jones, the one year linebacker, june, P-buc, wilkerson, sims, hovan, AB

lol.

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#52 : March 27, 2010, 01:32:06 PM

he was a linebacker out of michigan, came from denver to tampa one year,  back to denver, ian gold.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is there so Much whining about Spending... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools