Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 12thbuc Mock Draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#15 : March 27, 2010, 05:51:51 PM

I dont think we are going to draft Demaryius Thomas. He had a serious foot injury like a month ago and will not be ready to go until training camp, and considering we are banking on contribution from our rookies he just does not make sense. I think Damian Williams is a more likely pick at 2A. I honestly would not rule out a RB at 2A if Jahvid Best or Ryan Matthews is there.. especially Best. He would be a huge game-breaker, something we seriously lack.
good post.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 27, 2010, 08:57:09 PM

Neither of them will be there at 2B so i'd rather have Thomas at 2A.

I just can't see a Demaryius Thomas who most had as a 2-3rd rounder shoot up into the first after breaking his foot and showing the teams nothing.
But that's the 2nd round.
Which is fine and his stock has gone up after the seaosn even with no workout.
He won't make it to 2B with the teams that are picking after us.

There will probably be a couple of teams that take a WR after us, but there are several WRs floating around in the 2nd round. If you have a choice between Hughes and Thomas, you take Hughes without hesitation(assuming other guys don't fall in the draft, of course).

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 12thbuc Mock Draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools