Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fanhouse Article Tampa Fans Bailing On Rebuilding Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#15 : March 26, 2010, 09:56:02 AM

Your Like Polesmoker28. You never add anything of substance or validity to any threads. All you do is dog and whine glazer sucks, glazer sucks and you don't even know what your whining about. LMAO. Tim Brown was right.

Explain to me why people should pay good money to watch a bad team? If fans fill up the stadium for good or ill what exactly is the owner's incentive to put a better product on the field.

It's called being a sports fan...tell what team doesn't have bad years?? It happens, you don't just stop being a fan...Do i agree with what has gone on NO...BUT I won't stop routing for the players on the field

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 26, 2010, 10:03:25 AM

This town has always been 90% frontrunners and bandwagoners. They all think they are entitled to win every year

Didn't you just  complain in another thread about the team having 3 of 4 winning seasons under Gruden, but losing in the playoffs?   LMAO

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#17 : March 26, 2010, 10:13:14 AM

This town has always been 90% frontrunners and bandwagoners. They all think they are entitled to win every year

Didn't you just  complain in another thread about the team having 3 of 4 winning seasons under Gruden, but losing in the playoffs?   LMAO
Bucs were never competing with Gruden the last 4 years. They were PRETENDERS. Contenders don't get destroyed in home playoff games.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 26, 2010, 10:05:26 AM

Your Like Polesmoker28. You never add anything of substance or validity to any threads. All you do is dog and whine glazer sucks, glazer sucks and you don't even know what your whining about. LMAO. Tim Brown was right.

Explain to me why people should pay good money to watch a bad team? If fans fill up the stadium for good or ill what exactly is the owner's incentive to put a better product on the field.

It's called being a sports fan...tell what team doesn't have bad years?? It happens, you don't just stop being a fan...Do i agree with what has gone on NO...BUT I won't stop routing for the players on the field

again, what does not wanting to waste your money on an inferior product by a group of billionaires who have shown little interest in winning over the past couple of years have to do with being a fan?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 26, 2010, 10:10:08 AM

PWNASAURUS needs to change his name to PWNEDASAURUS.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 26, 2010, 10:17:46 AM

"But I grab onto not drafting well for many years. That's like a slow cancer that builds and grows and eventually takes over."

Ya, like going 9-3 and leading the division where only a disaster like your defensive coordinator announcing he's leaving prior to the end of the season ruins the season's last 4 games.    Really horrible talent...    I wonder how many years it will take Raheem to win 9 games.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#21 : March 26, 2010, 10:32:27 AM

"But I grab onto not drafting well for many years. That's like a slow cancer that builds and grows and eventually takes over."

Ya, like going 9-3 and leading the division where only a disaster like your defensive coordinator announcing he's leaving prior to the end of the season ruins the season's last 4 games.    Really horrible talent...    I wonder how many years it will take Raheem to win 9 games.
You Grudenistas throw out 9 wins like that is the goal or something. The Goal is playoff wins. Blame it on Kiffin right. How about Gruden not being able to take charge and rally the troops? The defense didn't play for Gruden. Kiffin was the real leader on that team and when he said he was leaving that was it. Players did not want to play for Gruden or else they would have beat Oakland. No excuse for losing to Oakland other than laying down.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 26, 2010, 10:34:41 AM

Ya, like going 9-3 and leading the division where only a disaster like your defensive coordinator announcing he's leaving prior to the end of the season ruins the season's last 4 games. Really horrible talent... I wonder how many years it will take Raheem to win 9 games.
Blame it on Kiffin right. How about Gruden not being able to take charge and rally the troops? The defense didn't play for Gruden. Kiffin was the real leader on that team and when he said he was leaving that was it. Players did not want to play for Gruden or else they would have beat Oakland. No excuse for losing to Oakland other than laying down.

so what was the excuse for the sorry butt performances we saw last year

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 26, 2010, 10:35:32 AM

Ya, like going 9-3 and leading the division where only a disaster like your defensive coordinator announcing he's leaving prior to the end of the season ruins the season's last 4 games. Really horrible talent... I wonder how many years it will take Raheem to win 9 games.
Blame it on Kiffin right. How about Gruden not being able to take charge and rally the troops? The defense didn't play for Gruden. Kiffin was the real leader on that team and when he said he was leaving that was it. Players did not want to play for Gruden or else they would have beat Oakland. No excuse for losing to Oakland other than laying down.

PWNED!

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#24 : March 26, 2010, 10:38:15 AM

Lack of core Talent from bad drafting. No More Derrick Brooks brand band aids for the defense.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 26, 2010, 10:40:39 AM

So in 2008, it's Gruden's fault.   In 2009 it's the player's fault.   Even though the only change was Brooks who had a terrible year in 2008.  Makes sense.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 26, 2010, 10:42:01 AM

So in 2008, it's Gruden's fault. In 2009 it's the player's fault. Even though the only change was Brooks who had a terrible year in 2008. Makes sense.

PWNED

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 26, 2010, 10:43:39 AM

it's kind of like having winning seasons, but complaining about losing in the playoffs makes you enlightened while complaining about being 3-13 and a total disaster makes you a frontrunning bandwagon fan ......

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#28 : March 26, 2010, 10:49:23 AM

So in 2008, it's Gruden's fault.   In 2009 it's the player's fault.   Even though the only change was Brooks who had a terrible year in 2008.  Makes sense.
Gruden drafted the players right??? Gruden won 9 games vs the easiest schedule in the league. Morris got the toughest schedule in the NFL his 1st year. Lets see how Morris does with more of his own players and an easier schedule.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 26, 2010, 10:52:45 AM

PWNED

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fanhouse Article Tampa Fans Bailing On Rebuilding Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools