Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fanhouse Article Tampa Fans Bailing On Rebuilding Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#150 : March 28, 2010, 05:17:03 PM

and I'm saying you're a dope for drawing such stupid conclusions ... bottom line the Morris apologist brough Gruden up not anyone apologizing for Gruden

I didn't say jack about Raheem... Don't lump into that group, you really shouldn't come to such stupid conclusions...

is your reading comprehension that bad?  really?   where did I say you said "jack about Raheem" .... your posts get more ridiculous by the minute

Ohh my bad i thought you were talking to me? lol you did respond to my post with "the Morris apologist" which I am not, didn't realize you were refering to everyone else and not me...  Last time I respond to your nonsense...

wow, you rode the short bus to school didn't you? ... I responded to your asinine comments about Gruden/Kiffin by pointing out that a Morris apologist brought Gruden up not a Gruden apologist.  I even gave you the quote.   Not sure how an individual with even average reading/comprehension skills could have been confused, but of course we've seen your reponses in this thread so things are becoming clearer.

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#151 : March 28, 2010, 06:05:03 PM

the league will not let this team move.....it is more than proven itself to support nfl football.....not to mention 3 of the greatest sb's  ever have happened in TAMPA!

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#152 : March 28, 2010, 06:18:46 PM

the league will not let this team move.....it is more than proven itself to support nfl football.....not to mention 3 of the greatest ever have happened in TAMPA!

So now its the leagues fault.  Go on, that was a good one.

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#153 : March 28, 2010, 06:20:11 PM

i didnt say anything about the league being at fault. I only said the team wont be allowed to move.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#154 : March 28, 2010, 06:21:34 PM

the league will not let this team move.....it is more than proven itself to support nfl football.....not to mention 3 of the greatest ever have happened in TAMPA!

So now its the leagues fault. Go on, that was a good one.
How the hell did you think that post meant he was blaming the league?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#155 : March 28, 2010, 06:39:14 PM

I think I misinterpreted what he meant by saying that the league won't allow the team to "move" I thought he meant "move forward" in the sense of improve.  If I was wrong then I apologize, let me read back through and see if I placed his comment in the wrong context.

After rereading through, I DID totally take that statement out of context, I was wrong.

X Factor

Starter
#156 : March 28, 2010, 11:23:22 PM

and I'm saying you're a dope for drawing such stupid conclusions ... bottom line the Morris apologist brough Gruden up not anyone apologizing for Gruden

I didn't say jack about Raheem... Don't lump into that group, you really shouldn't come to such stupid conclusions...

is your reading comprehension that bad?  really?   where did I say you said "jack about Raheem" .... your posts get more ridiculous by the minute

Ohh my bad i thought you were talking to me? lol you did respond to my post with "the Morris apologist" which I am not, didn't realize you were refering to everyone else and not me...  Last time I respond to your nonsense...

wow, you rode the short bus to school didn't you? ... I responded to your asinine comments about Gruden/Kiffin by pointing out that a Morris apologist brought Gruden up not a Gruden apologist.  I even gave you the quote.   Not sure how an individual with even average reading/comprehension skills could have been confused, but of course we've seen your reponses in this thread so things are becoming clearer.

Short bus? LMAO, you are truly dense... Sarcasm radar must be broke... Go back and read the post that i replyed to genius... Java was the one who brought up Kiffin and the fact of him annoucing he was leaving was a result of the 0-4 streak at the end of 2008 season- thats what I was responding to and I don't think Java is a Morris aologist, lol.. Typical Gruden Kool Aid drinkers... You are clearly challenged... 

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#157 : March 29, 2010, 01:41:02 AM

Short bus? LMAO, you are truly dense... Sarcasm radar must be broke... Go back and read the post that i replyed to genius... Java was the one who brought up Kiffin and the fact of him annoucing he was leaving was a result of the 0-4 streak at the end of 2008 season- thats what I was responding to and I don't think Java is a Morris aologist, lol.. Typical Gruden Kool Aid drinkers... You are clearly challenged...

do I need to quote the post where Gruden was brought into this thread? ... what Java said in response is irrelevent to my posts .... still don't know how you thought I called you a Morris apologist .... me dense?  lmao, didn't you say you weren't responding to me anymore ... more hollow promises

I challenge you to make a single post that remotely makes sense .... how's that for a challenge?

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#158 : November 25, 2010, 08:08:50 AM

So in 2008, it's Gruden's fault.   In 2009 it's the player's fault.   Even though the only change was Brooks who had a terrible year in 2008.  Makes sense.
Gruden drafted the players right??? Gruden won 9 games vs the easiest schedule in the league. Morris got the toughest schedule in the NFL his 1st year. Lets see how Morris does with more of his own players and an easier schedule.
Don't mind if I do.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#159 : November 25, 2010, 08:14:01 AM

it's kind of like having winning seasons, but complaining about losing in the playoffs makes you enlightened while complaining about being 3-13 and a total disaster makes you a frontrunning bandwagon fan ......

Who wants a winning season when you know you are a pretender and that even if you make it your gonna get crushed. This team is moving in a direction to create consistent contending and the ability to challenge for 12 wins and Homefield.

yeah, who wants winning seasons ... those things suck.� �and you gathered this "moving in a direction ...."� from where?
People like you who are comfortable and cozy in their blanket of mediocrity winning 7-9 games and being happy you have a pretty faced coach are afraid to take the risks and have the patience necessary to be great. I would trade 8 or 9 wins with crusty vets and no hope for a couple rebuilding years in order to establish a solid talented core again, else your just like the Redskins. Its like the fast food era, you want it now now now and my way, my way, my way or you go wah wah wah.

You continue to contradict yourself.  Whining about being 9-7, but falling short in the playoffs is a hell of a lot worse than not being willing to settle for a completely unqualified coach being named HC when there are plenty of good candidates available just so the billionaire owners can save some $$$$$ while we the fans continue to shell out good money to watch a joke of a product on the field.
Some Joke Huh. Eat it Olaf.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#160 : November 25, 2010, 08:15:32 AM

trust me when I say, we will be saying the same thing about morris next year.
What would those things be idiot?

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#161 : November 25, 2010, 08:17:37 AM

Bucs were never competing with Gruden the last 4 years. They were PRETENDERS. Contenders don't get destroyed in home playoff games.

This fan agrees with ya, bro.

Ya, I guess you guys think 3-13 is better than this...

I agree that is what we all want, but doesn't anyone remember how we got there? It didn't happen overnight and it took about 5 years of good drafts followed by player development. Then we went out and got Brad Johnson, Keyshawn, Rice, and extended out every former draft pick that deserved it. Bucs were top 5 in money spent correct? Problem is from 04-08 we were not on the draft and development plan but on the reuse and reload plan which unless you have a Stud QB and couple "TRUE" leaders on defense will not get you very far and we have proof of it on both sides. If the 1998 Bucs team(8-8) that was mostly all Buc draft picks faced off vs the 2008 Bucs of Gruden who were FA built who wins? Well the 98 Bucs were on their way to the NFC title game and the 2008 Bucs lost their final 4 games looking old and slow. Which method of development do you prefer?
I like it.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#162 : November 25, 2010, 08:19:11 AM

I don't care what Tomlin did and I don't care about the courtesy interview Morris got in Denver.  He's unqualified and there were far more qualified that were never even talked to ... he's here because he was cheap and willing to do what the Glazers wanted, end of story.
LMAO at this loser. He was so bent about Morris.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#163 : November 25, 2010, 08:21:30 AM

PWN, I am sure you are a nice person, but you are soooo wrong!
Was I? No you and yours were.  ;D

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#164 : November 25, 2010, 08:23:03 AM

that's a good analogy  ..... hiring Morris was like giving the team cancer
No. Fans like you are the cancer that has spread to so many others and the reason why we have an empty stadium with a great young team.

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fanhouse Article Tampa Fans Bailing On Rebuilding Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools