Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Obama the Antichrist? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 27, 2010, 11:49:09 AM

Obama is a jerk.

Obama is your fantasy lover........admit it dude.

He just wants to suck some Obama-teat, just like the rest of the democratic party.

To bad his lord and master can't manage to look like he's not gay while tossing a snowball. Good thing for Morgan though, he might have a chance.  :D

I don't think he realizes this, but Obama did exactly what the insurance companies wanted! 2/3 already had insurance, and the people who didn't want insurance, or couldn't pay for it, will now HAVE to. From what I gather, the insurance companies will be getting 2000 or more yearly from everyone in the country. An that would be at the cheapest. If not, pay up even more, or go to jail.

Sounds like a third-world country to me. Maybe something the Mexican government would do.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 27, 2010, 01:19:19 PM

I don't believe so.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#17 : March 27, 2010, 02:16:58 PM

Obama is a jerk.

Obama is your fantasy lover........admit it dude.

He just wants to suck some Obama-teat, just like the rest of the democratic party.

To bad his lord and master can't manage to look like he's not gay while tossing a snowball. Good thing for Morgan though, he might have a chance.  :D

I don't think he realizes this, but Obama did exactly what the insurance companies wanted! 2/3 already had insurance, and the people who didn't want insurance, or couldn't pay for it, will now HAVE to. From what I gather, the insurance companies will be getting 2000 or more yearly from everyone in the country. An that would be at the cheapest. If not, pay up even more, or go to jail.

Sounds like a third-world country to me. Maybe something the Mexican government would do.

Not only that, but the insurance companies were the ones who wrote the bill! Is it a coincidence that their stocks are skyrocketing ever since the bill was passed? They, plus the Bankers(domestic and international)are Obama's Lords and masters.

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#18 : March 27, 2010, 04:09:30 PM

he is too stupid. he left himself NO out now.. he has all but said he intends to destroy the economy....AND REFORM IT.  bill clinton is a thousand times the politician. THE ANTI CHRIST will that and 1000 times more the politician than clinton....
if you read the bible, the anti is to epitomy of cult of personality.

SpeedyClaxton

Starter

#19 : March 27, 2010, 04:37:33 PM

...and a horrible excuse for a president.

Thats one thing we can agree on!

We shut down \\\\\\\" The Vet\\\\\\\" and we opened up Lincoln Financial with a bang!!!!

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 28, 2010, 08:35:57 PM

Obama is a jerk.

...and she throws like a fudge ing sissy!

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#21 : March 29, 2010, 12:14:23 PM

No...I think it will fall more in lines of a guy from Europe

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#22 : March 29, 2010, 12:18:48 PM

No...I think it will fall more in lines of a guy from Europe
sort of important since their is a league of nations, and the lions from the west will be silent....

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#23 : March 29, 2010, 12:20:40 PM

They have already started a universal currency
All they need now is someone to attack Isreal....and Iran is just the one to start it

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#24 : March 29, 2010, 12:23:27 PM

the anti christ bring peace to isreal first.....
one of the first signs that the anti christ is here......their is peace in the middle east....and the MIDDLE EAST and world are closer to war than ever since ww2

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#25 : March 29, 2010, 12:30:47 PM

From how I have interpreted it (maybe too much JVI) there is going to be an attack from the Russians, Persia (Iran), and from the Asian continent...I believe first strike is from Iran

The Anti-christ then stops the war and has them sign peace treaties. After this is done then it all starts downhill from there

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#26 : March 29, 2010, 12:33:37 PM

i bet iran will be the warm water port for the russians.......if my geography is corrects......2 million horses however you interpret that, I choose to interpret that as machines, well that can only come from china.

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#27 : March 29, 2010, 12:35:04 PM

I heard they will fight off the Russians and Iran but China will not be so easy

People also say we will be rendered ineffective to help Isreal as well

Some people a while back said we would be nuked...however I think it will be $$

China will threaten to call in debts or sell them off and we owe them billions. They can suck us dry if they want

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#28 : March 29, 2010, 12:36:42 PM

isreal will never fight.........it never gets that far.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#29 : March 29, 2010, 06:07:39 PM

Is Obama the Anti-Christ? No, he doesn't have the poll numbers to pull that off.

But he is the Anti-Galt who has filled the Executive branch with Wesley Mouch clones.

"Let no good idea go unregulated" seems to be his motto.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Obama the Antichrist? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools