Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Spartan « previous next »
Page: 1

YoozaHo

Starter

: March 27, 2010, 12:06:00 PM

How did you become naturalised? It's for some teaching in America i have planned.

Love United Hate Glazer

spartan

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 27, 2010, 01:02:47 PM

I'm married to an American. Came across on a fiance's visa and as soon as I got hitched I automatically got a green card. 3 years (I think it is) your are eligible for citizenship. I left it about 8 years I think but came to the decision that if you're going to **CENSORED** about something the only way to follow through is to vote. Plus I kinda got to like the American lifestyle and culture.

If you want to know more message me instead of pinging back and forth on the MB.

YoozaHo

Starter

#2 : March 27, 2010, 01:06:55 PM

I'm married to an American. Came across on a fiance's visa and as soon as I got hitched I automatically got a green card. 3 years (I think it is) your are eligible for citizenship. I left it about 8 years I think but came to the decision that if you're going to dog about something the only way to follow through is to vote. Plus I kinda got to like the American lifestyle and culture.

If you want to know more message me instead of pinging back and forth on the MB.

Have done.

Love United Hate Glazer
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Spartan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools