Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thousands of tea party activists converge on Sen. Reid's hometown « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #30 : March 28, 2010, 11:02:34 AM »

I agree that the Tea Party movement needs to dump Palin and avoid all contact with RiNos. They need a spokesman who is independent and charismatic, like Jesse Ventura.

The Rs are as much to blame for this mess as the Ds.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #31 : March 28, 2010, 11:29:38 AM »

Mick Foley is pretty smart as well, and charismatic - so is Vince McMahon.

ranman

Pro Bowler
« #32 : March 28, 2010, 11:42:55 AM »

I agree that the Tea Party movement needs to dump Palin and avoid all contact with RiNos. They need a spokesman who is independent and charismatic, like Jesse Ventura.

The Rs are as much to blame for this mess as the Ds.

totally agree with this post....

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #33 : March 28, 2010, 12:19:14 PM »

The very same people that President Obama and Congress is trying to help is out protesting our leaders.

It's a shame these people aren't smart enough to realize that the President and Congress know what's best for them when they ignore the will of the people.  They should just shut-up and let those uber-intelligent folks make the best decisions for us all.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #34 : March 28, 2010, 12:30:14 PM »

The very same people that President Obama and Congress is trying to help is out protesting our leaders.

It's a shame these people aren't smart enough to realize that the President and Congress know what's best for them when they ignore the will of the people.  They should just shut-up and let those uber-intelligent folks make the best decisions for us all.

No way, man! They'll just put toilet water on it.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #35 : March 28, 2010, 01:49:22 PM »

This was sarcasm at its finest right?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #36 : March 28, 2010, 06:59:24 PM »

Listening to Sarah Palin at the anti-Reid/Pelosi/Obama rally reminded me of someone else.

Palin's voice his grating and gets on your nerves...

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #37 : March 28, 2010, 07:48:24 PM »

No.

that was no where near my finest sarcasm

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #38 : March 28, 2010, 07:57:31 PM »

No.

that was no where near my finest sarcasm

That's a relief. For a horrible moment I thought you were serious, especially with the amount of Jess love around here.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #39 : March 28, 2010, 08:02:03 PM »

Who the Hell is Rick Santelli anyways?

Try to keep up.
Hard to reconcile the fact you said that. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #40 : March 28, 2010, 08:04:28 PM »

Listening to Sarah Palin at the anti-Reid/Pelosi/Obama rally reminded me of someone else.

Palin's voice his grating and gets on your nerves...

yep - her voice grates on me.  Not as bad at the Speaker of the House however.  Now considering that lady is third in line of the Presidency - that is just scary - and should make all pray for the health and well being of both BHO and the unmasked Fbomber.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #41 : March 29, 2010, 07:24:08 PM »

CNN Avoids the Truth
American Border Patrol Photos Expose False Report

At least dozens of examples of media bias
Posted by Dan Karipides
Published: March 28, 2010 - 11:52 AM
The recent Searchlight Tea Party rally in Nevada hoped to draw a large crowd. How did they do? CNN reported that the crowd had at least dozens of people. Hmmm, dozens. So what are talking about? Thirty or so people? A hundred maybe?

That's disappointing. I guess this tea party movement is already dying out. We can all be glad CNN is on the scene, giving us the cold hard facts. They weren't able to give us a picture of the crowd, though, but there's no need really. I mean how interesting is a "crowd" of a few dozen people anyway?

Looks like pictures were available however from other sources. Here's one of those few dozen people.

I'm not a crowd estimation expert, but that seems like a little bit more than a few dozen to me. Once the rally started, people were still fighting traffic to join it. Here's one view:http: 

Amazing that a few dozen people were able to drive hundreds of cars at the same time. For the record, Politico estimated the crowd size at 20,000.

http://wizbangblog.com/content/2010/03/28/...-media-bias.php

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #42 : March 29, 2010, 07:35:42 PM »

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #43 : March 29, 2010, 08:01:58 PM »

MSNBC just reported 9,000 attendance  - most of which were people from out of state - people (like Palin) who can't vote Reid out of office.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #44 : March 29, 2010, 08:05:01 PM »

and we all know we can trust MSNBC for their unbias reporting:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thousands of tea party activists converge on Sen. Reid's hometown « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools