Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey guys I got a Question « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 29, 2010, 05:32:26 PM

Have you not seen a defensive end or linebacker feeding off the intensity of the fans...Shut up obviously you have never played football so im talking to a wall

back down boy ... this isn't pop warner football, these guys play for a paycheck

obviously players like Ray Lewis don't only play for a paycheck.

Of course many don't ONLY play for a paycheck, but ultimately that's why they're there and the fans aren't willing a team to victory ... especially a bad football team

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 29, 2010, 05:40:30 PM

The Bucs fans will return when the team once again has good, homegrown players that can play at a high level more than one season. For too long the Bucs roster has been an escalator where players get on for a year or two and then get off to be replaced by the next guy.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#17 : March 29, 2010, 06:20:31 PM

This is not related to anyone here.  But I have seen walking talking cesspools of negativity that masquerade for humans.  Anyone else know people like that?

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#18 : March 29, 2010, 05:47:24 PM

Call me crazy, but I think our fans are pretty underated. Given the fact that the Tampa area is pretty poor and jobless (thats what i have read on this board), I think its crazy to expect them to fill the stadium with the second highest ticket prices in the NFL when the team is doing terrible. I have been to a few games and the crowd has been pretty good, very pasionate. But than again, I live 3 and a half hours away, so I guess my perspective is different.

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 29, 2010, 05:49:25 PM

I think we need to show our younger players that we are here to support them by showing up to the games win or lose,
Not to mention how you guys complain how we never sign any big name FA's but who would want to come here with "Fans" who don't even come to the games.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#20 : March 29, 2010, 05:55:44 PM

Unfortunately?  "fans"?  the passionate fans will be there when the team gives them a reason to be.  Being a fan does not have to equal being stupid.

I'm sure that no one will cry if you don't make it to the games.  For the rest, if you want to be supportive, go for it.  I'll try and make a few games, mostly because I want to be able to watch Freeman and Morris develop.

BUCFAN60

Starter

#21 : March 29, 2010, 05:57:09 PM

THANK YOU JoshJohnson11

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 29, 2010, 05:58:41 PM

THANK YOU JoshJohnson11
Bout what???

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

BUCFAN60

Starter

#23 : March 29, 2010, 06:06:40 PM

I think we need to show our younger players that we are here to support them by showing up to the games win or lose,
Not to mention how you guys complain how we never sign any big name FA's but who would want to come here with "Fans" who don't even come to the games.
[/quote

For that I AGREE!!!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 29, 2010, 06:06:53 PM

Unfortunately?  "fans"?  the passionate fans will be there when the team gives them a reason to be.  Being a fan does not have to equal being stupid.

I'm sure that no one will cry if you don't make it to the games. For the rest, if you want to be supportive, go for it. I'll try and make a few games, mostly because I want to be able to watch Freeman and Morris develop.

whatever troll ... are you going to watch the away games with the rest of the Raheem Morris fan club or are you just going to watch them from your mom's couch?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 29, 2010, 06:08:13 PM

I think the team should show me as a fan that they are serious about winning and deserve my hard earned $$$$$

as for FAs, that didn't help with Albert Haynesworth now did it?

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 29, 2010, 06:28:13 PM

Unfortunately, the Bucs "fans" around here will only come when the team is playoff bound. It would be nice to see support even when the team is down, but it won't happen.

Those aren't fans... and heres why...

The word "fan" is short for "fanatic".

Definition
Fanatic: marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#27 : March 29, 2010, 06:36:33 PM

This is not related to anyone here. But I have seen walking talking cesspools of negativity that masquerade for humans. Anyone else know people like that?

did your feelings get hurt that bad troll?  if you can't handle people blowing up your comments, then stay off the message board

You amuse me.  I find myself wondering...well nothing, nevermind.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#28 : March 29, 2010, 06:43:55 PM

This is not related to anyone here. But I have seen walking talking cesspools of negativity that masquerade for humans. Anyone else know people like that?

did your feelings get hurt that bad troll?  if you can't handle people blowing up your comments, then stay off the message board

You amuse me. I find myself wondering...well nothing, nevermind.

apparently they did .... i'm sorry

LABuc

Starter

#29 : March 29, 2010, 06:44:51 PM

I would keep my season tickets (if I even had any) were I to live in Tampa.

Some people here would call me stupid, some people here would call me a true fan - the fact is that I am a fan regardless, and it is a personal decision I would be making.

Derrick Brooks, NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2014.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey guys I got a Question « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools