Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey guys I got a Question « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

BuccaNova

Starter
#180 : November 25, 2010, 11:47:31 AM

Is the team serious?

I suspect  'serious' = 'doing the things I think are good ideas as opposed to doing things that actually might be good ideas.'

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#181 : November 25, 2010, 03:25:45 PM

It cracks me up whenever I see folks trying to say that GruAllen were trying to "rebuild".  Looking at the current regime and the roster they have built shows a dramatic difference in philosophy from the prior FO.  It's too bad that it took so long for the Glazers to realize it and pull the trigger.  For all those that were **CENSORED**ing that we were helpless for years due to the cap situation, Dom and Rah have shown that you don't need high-priced FA's to make an impact.  The future is bright, and this Bucs fan is loving it!

GameManager

Starter

#182 : November 25, 2010, 03:56:35 PM

It cracks me up whenever I see folks trying to say that GruAllen were trying to "rebuild".  Looking at the current regime and the roster they have built shows a dramatic difference in philosophy from the prior FO.  It's too bad that it took so long for the Glazers to realize it and pull the trigger.  For all those that were **CENSORED**ing that we were helpless for years due to the cap situation, Dom and Rah have shown that you don't need high-priced FA's to make an impact.  The future is bright, and this Bucs fan is loving it!
COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tampa Tri-force!!!!!!!!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#183 : November 26, 2010, 12:48:26 AM

The previous regime tried, but then 2006 happened.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey guys I got a Question « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools