Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UPDATE:Cheeseburger Josh Video-MUST SEE HILARIOUS!!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
: March 30, 2010, 04:50:51 PM

In his defense Whataburger is pretty good. 

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#1 : March 30, 2010, 11:43:07 AM

I want a freaking Cheeseburger!!!!! [banghead]

UPDATE:
Evidently this guy who on YouTube is known widely as Cheeseburger Josh, is also father to Summer Moll, the young girl who fell victim to a DUI driver in which she badly burned her face and had to learn how to walk all over again. Apparently he's a deadbeat father who came up MIA when his daughter needed him most. Here's the article.....

Six-year-old Summer Moll couldn't wait to show off her cheerleader pompoms Friday. "Watch this," she said as she pulled them out and launched into her favorite cheer: "Go, go Gators; fight, fight, fight!"

Of course, Summer is no typical child. She's had to learn how to walk all over again after suffering massive injuries a year and a half ago when, deputies say, a drunk driver crashed head-on into Summer and her mom, Jennifer O'Boyle.

O'Boyle died, and Josh Moll, Summer's estranged father, came from Texas, demanding custody.

But then Moll, arrested for drunk driving himself, fled the state.

Watching her play on Friday, only the stubborn head wound gives Summer's ordeal away.

"For something to happen like this," said grandmother Tammy Rosian, "and for her to be as cheerful as she is and always smiling, you know what? She's an awesome kid."

The excitement over Summers' progress is muted a bit by the news that her father has become something of a YouTube sensation. In a video called "Cheeseburger Josh," Moll is seen and heard loudly demanding service in an Austin, Texas burger joint.

"I asked you for a cheeseburger," he yells, while starting to climb over the counter.

"Shut up!" counters an employee, and then the shouting match is on.

When a man heckles Moll, saying he has a cheeseburger and it sure is good, Moll charges the guy, and a wrestling match ensues on the restaurant floor.

While the Cheeseburger Josh videos are getting thousands of hits on YouTube, they're no hit at all back in Tampa.

"This is somebody that roared into the state of Florida and said, 'I want her, I want her,' but he has not once proven to anyone that he deserves her," offered Summer's grandmother.

Now that we know where he is, could Moll be brought back to face the DUI charges?

"No, they're not going to extradite on a misdemeanor charge, so he's pretty much free of the charges in Tampa," explained Linda Unfried of MADD.

So the question of who will raise Summer remains in limbo. YouTube infamy or not, by Florida law, Josh Moll has to abandon his daughter for two years before he loses his parental rights.

Meanwhile, Cheryl Riemann, the woman charged in the DUI crash, is facing trial in August.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 30, 2010, 01:53:01 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

12thbuc

Starter

#3 : March 30, 2010, 03:29:38 PM

lol, that's embarrassing

Xbox live: throesch
MSNM: naplesbuc@live.com

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#4 : March 30, 2010, 03:33:20 PM

I love it how when the two guys were on the ground fighting in front of the cash register, you can hear in the background the cashier call out someones order #, as if nothing was going on.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 30, 2010, 04:17:27 PM

Dude, how bout a full blown butt crack warning .... I think I'm scarred for life.

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#6 : March 30, 2010, 06:23:41 PM

I LOVE whataburger, the best fast food burgers period. I was pretty depressed when our Whataburger in Z-Hills closed down.

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#7 : April 03, 2010, 01:08:09 PM

Read OP

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 03, 2010, 01:18:28 PM

He never did get a cheeseburger did he?

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UPDATE:Cheeseburger Josh Video-MUST SEE HILARIOUS!!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools