Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR JUST SPOKE TO JOSH FREEMAN: "IT'S MY TEAM AND I WANT TO WIN" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

escobar

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 01, 2010, 02:10:59 PM

Since luke99 isn't here yet I will play him and then he won't need to post........

Freeman sucks.   He's Ryan Leaf 2.0   We would have been better off with McCown or Leftwich or Griese.   Raheem is so stupid for picking him.  He needed to stay in college for a senior year even though that makes zero sense whatsoever.   blah blah blah Freeman sucks.

So how did I do?

Well you failed miserably if you were trying to be funny.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#31 : April 01, 2010, 02:22:23 PM

This certainly is a breath of fresh air. Just the spark I needed to renew my hunger! Good Job Josh. Keep up the good work.

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning, but this work attitude is very "Peyton-esk!"  I LIKE IT!

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 01, 2010, 02:26:59 PM

Like the attitude and certainly am impressed with the work ethic. However, it's a team game and the team around him needs to improve dramatically as well. A legitimate threat at WR would help immensely to take off attention off Winslow.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#33 : April 01, 2010, 02:29:38 PM

Certainly better than the alternative.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

luke99

Starter

#34 : April 01, 2010, 03:37:08 PM

;D bucintex, Griese? Leftwhich, McClown..Those are 3 QBs that really are worse then Freeman!!

Yeah, You have got to love a guy who wants to be the leader of a 3-13 team!! Now if he said I want to be the Leader of a 13-3 team I might be impressed.

Lets See if he can WALK the TALK!!

AcuraT

Starter

#35 : April 01, 2010, 03:40:00 PM

Great to see him so positive.  Hopefully the owners spend some money and give him someone beslides Winslow to throw the ball to.  Having Clayton as the #1 receiver does not bode well for whoever is QB in Tampa.

12thbuc

Starter

#36 : April 01, 2010, 04:14:22 PM

If for some reason Suh and McCoy aren't there, DRAFT SPILLER!!!!!!!!!!

Xbox live: throesch
MSNM: naplesbuc@live.com

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 01, 2010, 06:43:43 PM

Since luke99 isn't here yet I will play him and then he won't need to post........

Freeman sucks.   He's Ryan Leaf 2.0   We would have been better off with McCown or Leftwich or Griese.   Raheem is so stupid for picking him.  He needed to stay in college for a senior year even though that makes zero sense whatsoever.   blah blah blah Freeman sucks.

So how did I do?

Yet I've got you so clung on my ball bag that you couldn't resist responding......

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 01, 2010, 06:54:21 PM

They just showed Freeman, Shaun King's old off-season workout program and said, "Don't do that".

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 01, 2010, 06:56:45 PM

talk is cheap but it's still good to hear and see from him.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#40 : April 01, 2010, 06:58:55 PM

So how did I do?

Yet I've got you so clung on my ball bag that you couldn't resist responding......
You aren't a shadow of Luke99 - that fellow has issues

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#41 : April 01, 2010, 07:02:39 PM

So how did I do?

You aren't a shadow of Luke99 - that fellow has issues

Haven't seen you respond to how you feel about this info on Free. Whats your take Dbuc.  I think its its a good sign (sign being the keyword).

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#42 : April 01, 2010, 07:05:22 PM

I like the kid expressing his desire to lead, and his voice of leadership is a start - but he has to perform better on Sundays - so we will see.  I am keeping my fingers crossed

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#43 : April 01, 2010, 07:07:20 PM

I like the kid expressing his desire to lead, and his voice of leadership is a start - but he has to perform better on Sundays - so we will see.  I am keeping my fingers crossed

My biggest fear about this whole offseason Freeman thing, is that I hope its not a "flash in the pan."  Regardless of whether or not he finds success this year, he needs to do it all over again next offseason.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#44 : April 01, 2010, 07:08:40 PM

the pick is made - so now we wait to see how he does - like I say in my sig line...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR JUST SPOKE TO JOSH FREEMAN: "IT'S MY TEAM AND I WANT TO WIN" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools