Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7-year old sold to sex party by teenage sister « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

: April 07, 2010, 04:26:46 AM

Which video game allows you to rape another girl? Let alone person. I've never heard of that and it obviously would've created a huge uproar

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/03/30/japan.video.game.rape/index.html
Wow.  Who gets paid to make games like this? Its a Japan game, so I can't say I am surprised. Those people are quite weird.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 07, 2010, 07:57:52 AM

Keep in mind also that the age of consent in most countries is lower than it is in the US. It's as low as 14 in many parts of Europe. There are also a few countries out there with it as high as 19 and 20.

It shows that different countries and cultures have very different opinions concerning sex.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 07, 2010, 09:21:52 AM

damn African villagers playing violent video games and watching cable television

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 01, 2010, 03:45:33 PM

Its a sick world...

How could a 15-year old girl do this to her little sister?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9EPOOGO1&show_article=1

12thbuc

Starter

#4 : April 01, 2010, 04:20:23 PM

sick

Xbox live: throesch
MSNM: naplesbuc@live.com

#5 : April 01, 2010, 05:10:09 PM

how could you have sex with a 7 year old....

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 02, 2010, 03:39:12 AM

And by the way Olaf, you attempts to sway from the innocence of a 7 year old girl being robbed of her childhood hasn't gone unnoticed. Good night.

really? where did I do that einstein? your attempts to blame sad events like this on society's "acceptance" of homosexuality has not gone unnoticed genius? I'll try to help you out since you're a little slow. I believe that recent letters that have come out in California show that the Pope was made aware of sexual abuse by priests as far back as the '60s. So if the reason for this terrible crime being committed is current society's morals and the way society turns a "blind eye" towards children's safety, then what was the reason for said crimes at least 40 years ago .... by men of the cloth no less?

Try to answer the question without making false accusations chump.

You are attempting to sway the conversation to homosexuality and this has nothing to do with that.  The fact remains that a 7 year old girl was raped by a bunch of punks with no moral upbringing, who was led to the lions by her sister who by default proves the latter.  I'm not going to get into a philosophical debate as to whether there are homosexuals who pose as priests to get their jolly's off...I believe that's been proven. 
You attempt to incite a response to the catholic priest issue is childish.  BUT, for the record, I don't believe the practice of religion has anything to do with living in a relationship with God.  There is an equal if not greater ability in man to reckon to evil as to good.  The flesh wills to flesh, but the spirit does not. 

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 01, 2010, 06:28:27 PM

I swore officer she looked 13!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 01, 2010, 08:52:36 PM

absolutely disgusting and unthinkable.  This is what happens when a man strays away from natural relations with a WOMAN.  Society has cast a blind eye to the safety of children and it just makes me physically ill to imagine another human being having sex with a 7 year old.  What's worse, is people posting on the subject as if it's a joke. 

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 01, 2010, 09:19:23 PM

How can that be funny on any level bucon?  Seriously, I don't get it.  I realize by posting you will hurl another insult or thoughtless comment, but man, do you have children?  A 7 year old child was gang raped and you think it's haha funny or even remotely appropriate to attempt to make comical?  I'm not trying to attack you, but man, that's straight up twisted.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 01, 2010, 09:27:06 PM

How can that be funny on any level bucon? Seriously, I don't get it. I realize by posting you will hurl another insult or thoughtless comment, but man, do you have children? A 7 year old child was gang raped and you think it's haha funny or even remotely appropriate to attempt to make comical? I'm not trying to attack you, but man, that's straight up twisted.

Amazing right? I have a 9 and 17 month old sons, how dare I ever poke fun at a horrific story.

Simple, it goes without saying that the story is morbid. You honesly think I condone it? No, but that pic is hilarious! I laugh at life man, it is what it is.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#11 : April 01, 2010, 09:34:10 PM

That just it dude, that it isn't life!?  That some twisted person who thinks it's funny or okay to entertain the thought of having sex with a child.  A child doesn't know, or shouldn't know, what sex is about!!  This is what's wrong with the world man!  I'm not trying to bust your chops, but it just isn't funny. 

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 01, 2010, 09:43:40 PM

That just it dude, that it isn't life!? That some twisted person who thinks it's funny or okay to entertain the thought of having sex with a child. A child doesn't know, or shouldn't know, what sex is about!! This is what's wrong with the world man! I'm not trying to bust your chops, but it just isn't funny.

It's not funny but it is

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 01, 2010, 10:00:41 PM

that pic is hilarious! I laugh at life man, it is what it is.

The pic would be hilarious if she was of age but just undeveloped ....

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 01, 2010, 11:26:24 PM

Society has cast a blind eye to the safety of children

what do you mean society?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7-year old sold to sex party by teenage sister « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools