Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7-year old sold to sex party by teenage sister « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#15 : April 01, 2010, 11:33:44 PM

it is the responsibility of society to care for the welfare of children........they are our future!!  Now you may not agree ith this, obviously most don't, but I think this is a pretty fair statement.  Those diaper kids grow up to be our success.....or failure.  We are responsible for the degregation of society.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 01, 2010, 11:42:03 PM

it is the responsibility of society to care for the welfare of children........they are our future!! Now you may not agree ith this, obviously most don't, but I think this is a pretty fair statement. Those diaper kids grow up to be our success.....or failure. We are responsible for the degregation of society.

"society" hasn't cast a "blind eye" towards anything

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 01, 2010, 11:47:29 PM

To each his own olaf.  Come drive my school bus in the morning and tell me what you think then.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 01, 2010, 11:51:26 PM

To each his own olaf. Come drive my school bus in the morning and tell me what you think then.

No thanks, I'll just continue with the young men that I coach and the kids that I mentor and the kids who's classroom I volunteer in weekly and the kids who's youth center my wife runs.

what does that have to do with anything?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 01, 2010, 11:54:01 PM

and how long have Catholic priests been molesting young boys?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 01, 2010, 11:56:49 PM

I too coach, I'm a substitute teacher, of course a pastor with youth, and sit on the board of directors for an inner city youth project called "Friendship House."  

We as adults have a responsibility to raise children through ethical surroundings, whether it be entertainment, law, etc, and an obligation to teach morality at home.  We are doing neither one at a level where society is improving...or even staying on par.  Would you disagree?  Can one person make a difference?  YES.  The problem with society today is for every one good person it appears there are 10 bad ones to take their place!  Not attempting to be negative, just stating observation.  And no, I'm not citing and particular sin to declare this.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 01, 2010, 11:58:10 PM

I'll ask again.  How long have Catholic priests been molesting young boys?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#22 : April 01, 2010, 11:59:33 PM

I'm not sure........I'm not catholic.  It does stand to reason that this has ben going on for a long time, but how many ethopians are starving in etheopia?  Kind of redundant.  

Take what's left of middle class America and compare it to 30 years ago...even 15 years ago.  Then take the poor and compare it to the former poor of 30/15 years ago.  Striking contrast to disregard of morals and ethics.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 02, 2010, 12:00:34 AM

And by the way Olaf,  you attempts to sway from the innocence of a 7 year old girl being robbed of her childhood hasn't gone unnoticed.  Good night.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 02, 2010, 12:20:01 AM

And by the way Olaf, you attempts to sway from the innocence of a 7 year old girl being robbed of her childhood hasn't gone unnoticed. Good night.

really?  where did I do that einstein?   your attempts to blame sad events like this on society's "acceptance" of homosexuality has not gone unnoticed genius?   I'll try to help you out since you're a little slow.  I believe that recent letters that have come out in California show that the Pope was made aware of sexual abuse by priests as far back as the '60s.  So if the reason for this terrible crime being committed is current society's morals and the way society turns a "blind eye" towards children's safety, then what was the reason for said crimes at least 40 years ago .... by men of the cloth no less?

Try to answer the question without making false accusations chump.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#25 : April 02, 2010, 12:26:34 AM

seriously, the last thing that is, is funny

RonDiazlol

Starter

#26 : April 02, 2010, 12:29:17 AM

The cops would be the least of those guys concern. I would put them all in a hole out in Ocala National Forrest.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 02, 2010, 12:39:48 AM

seriously, the last thing that is, is funny

I knew we had some characters on this board but never figured there to be pedophiles ....

RonDiazlol

Starter

#28 : April 02, 2010, 12:48:25 AM

To those of you that thought the girl pic was funny, you have fkn issues, and obviously dont have a daughter. If you happen to have one, thats even worse.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 02, 2010, 04:34:33 AM

But you are making the claim that this is happening because religion is missing in people's lives. Maybe it is simply that the world has people in it that are just plain bad? The world seems to have no shortage of people who have no compassion for others, and have no motivation or joy in their lives other than to watch other people suffer.

What's scary to me is what will this teenage girl do if she has kids in the future? Pimp them out too?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7-year old sold to sex party by teenage sister « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools