Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7-year old sold to sex party by teenage sister « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 02, 2010, 05:35:07 AM

I didn't say that Cyber!  I said GOD was missing in peoples lives!  there is a big difference my friend!  And for the record, I didn't really say either one, I was simply saying that this type of behavior, once left to the wild beasts of the earth, has now become an accepted condition of humans.  Don't twist my words brother.

Society has to take responsibility for such things!  Throw God and forget relgion....can we not freakin agree that this act was horrific and wrong??!!  Why is it that everything I say MUST pertain to something in religion?  Not one person on this board has ever attempted to make their way to my church to hear me preach, but judge conditionally on what they think. 

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : April 02, 2010, 07:17:13 AM

seriously, the last thing that is, is funny
+1

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bait619

Starter

#32 : April 02, 2010, 08:33:31 AM

I didn't say that Cyber! I said GOD was missing in peoples lives! there is a big difference my friend! And for the record, I didn't really say either one, I was simply saying that this type of behavior, once left to the wild beasts of the earth, has now become an accepted condition of humans. Don't twist my words brother.

Society has to take responsibility for such things! Throw God and forget relgion....can we not freakin agree that this act was horrific and wrong??!! Why is it that everything I say MUST pertain to something in religion? Not one person on this board has ever attempted to make their way to my church to hear me preach, but judge conditionally on what they think.

I have no religion and I don't believe in god or a god or any supernatural or ghosts  or any of that stuff...are you saying that I am more likely to commit such an act because of that...because "GOD" is missing in my life?  You think your morals are better than mine? You think because you have a "relationship" with god that you are of a higher ethical class than thsoe of us that do not?  Am I one of the "beasts of the earth" you speak of? 

And your first post in this thread definitely made me think it was an anti-gay post

EDIT: By the way I think that this crime was heinous and I do not understand how somebody could do that

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 02, 2010, 08:35:42 AM

And by the way Olaf, you attempts to sway from the innocence of a 7 year old girl being robbed of her childhood hasn't gone unnoticed. Good night.

really? where did I do that einstein? your attempts to blame sad events like this on society's "acceptance" of homosexuality has not gone unnoticed genius? I'll try to help you out since you're a little slow. I believe that recent letters that have come out in California show that the Pope was made aware of sexual abuse by priests as far back as the '60s. So if the reason for this terrible crime being committed is current society's morals and the way society turns a "blind eye" towards children's safety, then what was the reason for said crimes at least 40 years ago .... by men of the cloth no less?

Try to answer the question without making false accusations chump.

You are attempting to sway the conversation to homosexuality

This is what happens when a man strays away from natural relations with a WOMAN.

now who was trying to sway this conversation towards homosexuality

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 02, 2010, 08:40:08 AM

I didn't say that Cyber! I said GOD was missing in peoples lives! there is a big difference my friend! And for the record, I didn't really say either one, I was simply saying that this type of behavior, once left to the wild beasts of the earth, has now become an accepted condition of humans. Don't twist my words brother.

Society has to take responsibility for such things! Throw God and forget relgion....can we not freakin agree that this act was horrific and wrong??!! Why is it that everything I say MUST pertain to something in religion? Not one person on this board has ever attempted to make their way to my church to hear me preach, but judge conditionally on what they think.

You brought religion into this and blamed society for the ills of a few.   This type of behavior is now an acceptable condition of humans?  WHAT?   

I have no desire to listen to you preach.  From your ramblings on here, it would be a painful waste of my time.  I'll pray this Sunday that your congregation is smart enough to ignore the ramblings of a mental midget and find some other outlet for the religious needs and guidance.

bait619

Starter

#35 : April 02, 2010, 08:59:44 AM

You brought religion into this and blamed society for the ills of a few.   This type of behavior is now an acceptable condition of humans?  WHAT?   

that's what I got out of his posts

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 02, 2010, 10:12:43 AM

And by the way Olaf, you attempts to sway from the innocence of a 7 year old girl being robbed of her childhood hasn't gone unnoticed. Good night.

really? where did I do that einstein? your attempts to blame sad events like this on society's "acceptance" of homosexuality has not gone unnoticed genius? I'll try to help you out since you're a little slow. I believe that recent letters that have come out in California show that the Pope was made aware of sexual abuse by priests as far back as the '60s. So if the reason for this terrible crime being committed is current society's morals and the way society turns a "blind eye" towards children's safety, then what was the reason for said crimes at least 40 years ago .... by men of the cloth no less?

Try to answer the question without making false accusations chump.

You are attempting to sway the conversation to homosexuality

This is what happens when a man strays away from natural relations with a WOMAN.

now who was trying to sway this conversation towards homosexuality

Natural relations with a WOMAN.......not a CHILD!!  You guys thought I was talking about homosexuality, so you just "assume" and start hurling insults; classic example of society degrading: THANKS!  The point I was trying to make is that it isn't a natural thing IMO for a man to desire to have any type of sexual relations with a CHILD, NOT A WOMAN!!  DO YOU AND BAIT GET THAT NOW? 

By the way Olaf, calling someone a mental midget is incredibly mature on you're part.  I'm also about 35 pounds over weight; why not call me fat?  Seriously, don't teach this to the children you mentor, or again, you'll be hurting society instead of helping my friend. 

I didn't bring religion into this, but you guys are going to redirect every post that way so why argue.  I guess I could be like others and start a new account with a different name.....nah.  You simmer down now tough internet guy and rethink what I wrote.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 02, 2010, 10:33:52 AM

I don't need to think about what you wrote.  Your views on here have been well documented so when you type man and natural relations with a WOMAN, it's not a stretch to make the connection.   Neither is it difficult to make connections when you go trying to connect heinous acts such as this to society in general and the morals of society.  You've tried to make these types of arguments time and again in your religion rants.

As far as mental midget comments ... I've tried twice to get you to respond to the fact that these acts have taken place at least 40+ years ago as documented by the priest's scandal (at the very least .... I have read of other cases from over 40 years ago as well) and all you do is avoid the question with dumb responses about not being Catholic and homosexuals posing as priests to "get their jolly's off"

so I'll ask again smartest man on the planet (how's that for some positice reinforcement) ... if this is an issue about today's society accepting this behavior .... then what is the reason for it taking place over 40 years ago (at least)?

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#38 : April 02, 2010, 11:08:14 AM

About 20 years ago I 'might' have found this stuff funny in a 'sick' sort of way.

Then I was blessed with three daughters. 3, 8 and 19 years old.  Changes your perspective.

This is just plain sick.

So is the photoshopped picture of the barely teenage girl.

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 02, 2010, 11:23:48 AM

The pic is beyond funny

The act of actually doing something isn't. If you're comfortable knowing in no way in hell would you ever do anything to a younger girl then you can laugh at it.

Seems to be some don't want to look at that pic and laugh because evil thoughts go through their head. I would never harm a child in any way but can still laugh at that pic.

Loosen up nancy boys.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#40 : April 02, 2010, 11:55:12 AM

So is the photoshopped picture of the barely teenage girl.

I think you're being generous with the age

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#41 : April 02, 2010, 11:55:37 AM

The pic is beyond funny

nope still not funny

RonDiazlol

Starter

#42 : April 02, 2010, 01:32:22 PM

This thread should be locked. And these pedos should be perma banned for that **CENSORED**.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#43 : April 02, 2010, 03:12:27 PM

I don't need to think about what you wrote.  Your views on here have been well documented so when you type man and natural relations with a WOMAN, it's not a stretch to make the connection.   Neither is it difficult to make connections when you go trying to connect heinous acts such as this to society in general and the morals of society.  You've tried to make these types of arguments time and again in your religion rants.

As far as mental midget comments ... I've tried twice to get you to respond to the fact that these acts have taken place at least 40+ years ago as documented by the priest's scandal (at the very least .... I have read of other cases from over 40 years ago as well) and all you do is avoid the question with dumb responses about not being Catholic and homosexuals posing as priests to "get their jolly's off"

so I'll ask again smartest man on the planet (how's that for some positice reinforcement) ... if this is an issue about today's society accepting this behavior .... then what is the reason for it taking place over 40 years ago (at least)?

You could have simply said I'm sorry for calling me names...that still works.  That's just it Olaf, and I'm sure you are quite aware of it.  Did that happen 40+ years ago?  I'm sure it did, and long before that.  Yet, this world was filled with far more decent people back then who would have cried for justice.  Today however, we post threads about 7 year olds getting gang raped and then silly pics of girls with some pedo altered pic with writing, and we can laugh it off or shove it under the rug.  SO, has society become numb to that which we put in the public eye?  Violence on T.V., acceptance of abnormal behavior, etc.  IMO, yes it has.  Quit attempting to fight with me.  Never once have I told you to kill queers or agree with me that that type of behavior is sin.  If you think it's okay, then brother, you are so entitled.  I'm not attempting to change anyone...I can't.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#44 : April 02, 2010, 03:26:55 PM

I'm not "sorry" for anything.  You pop off at me as if I don't know anything about todays kids and society because you drive a school bus.  Then accuse me of "swaying the innocence of a child" because I ask you a question ( I guess that's why since you never addressed that question either).  Meanwhile blaming me (as a member of our society) for the heinous actions of a scum bag(s). 

So now no one is crying for justice?   Your comments don't address my question so I'll just assume that as usual you have no answers and are just spouting off about things that you are clueless about.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7-year old sold to sex party by teenage sister « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools