Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7-year old sold to sex party by teenage sister « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

#90 : April 07, 2010, 02:34:04 AM

Which video game allows you to rape another girl? Let alone person. I've never heard of that and it obviously would've created a huge uproar

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#91 : April 07, 2010, 02:43:49 AM

Which video game allows you to rape another girl? Let alone person. I've never heard of that and it obviously would've created a huge uproar

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/03/30/japan.video.game.rape/index.html

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#92 : April 07, 2010, 04:52:41 AM

That's probably not even the most messed up thing to come out of Japan.

As for the argument that modern day media caused this, that's not true at all, stuff like this has happened all throughout history and even in modern times in poorer places without that kind of access to media. Kids in such a situation are forced to mature early, in really poor villages in some African countries, rape like this happens quite often. There's cases of younger soldiers, I mean like 13 years old young, assisting in the killing of villages and participating in rape. It's not because they saw some clothed breasts at the supermarket on a magazine, it's a product of their poverty and government turmoil.

Only reason things seem worse these days are because of how easy information spreads, you wouldn't hear about this 50 years ago because word wouldn't have gotten around. There's a higher population too, and there's media sensationalism.

Kids have violent video games and have been desensitized by media violence, but the fact is that physical violence rates are down a crap ton from the "good old days" in the 60's-80's. I'm sure media does cause a few instances of physical violence that wouldn't have happened, but for every one of those perpetrators, there's thousands of regular people who wouldn't be any more violent.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#93 : April 19, 2010, 11:53:35 PM

Well, I apparently missed the infamous picture...which from reading the comments here is a good thing.

I will say that this entire story is very troubling. Sick, sick, sick.

#94 : April 20, 2010, 12:59:14 AM

Well, I apparently missed the infamous picture...which from reading the comments here is a good thing.

I will say that this entire story is very troubling. Sick, sick, sick.
Basically a picture of a girl with a shirt that said "Work in progress over her boobs" and something like "Ready to go" pointing to her crouch.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#95 : April 20, 2010, 04:33:56 AM

I swore officer she looked 13!
lmao

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#96 : April 20, 2010, 07:06:55 AM

I swore officer she looked 13!
lmao

You guys are too immature to post on a public board.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7-year old sold to sex party by teenage sister « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools