Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oh Snap! PFT taking a shot at Jamarcus using our boy Freeman... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#120 : April 03, 2010, 09:33:02 PM

I don't really think there are any Morris lovers out there.   They don't really care about Morris.   They just hate Gruden.   They hate Gruden so much that they just want Morris to succeed to spite Gruden.   If the Bucs fired Morris, those people wouldn't care, they would just compare the new coach to Gruden and say he was an improvement over Gru - even if he wasn't.

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#121 : April 03, 2010, 09:34:05 PM

I don't really think there are any Morris lovers out there. They don't really care about Morris. They just hate Gruden. They hate Gruden so much that they just want Morris to succeed to spite Gruden. If the Bucs fired Morris, those people wouldn't care, they would just compare the new coach to Gruden and say he was an improvement over Gru - even if he wasn't.
so even if temporary, they are morris lovers.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#122 : April 03, 2010, 10:03:32 PM

i glad to let this play out......I dont think it matters.....freeman would have his first winning season since HS and I am not sure about, if he got the bucs to 9 games. EVERYBODY SAYS how hard he works, and he  cant win......RED FLAGS!

He went 7-4 his senior year in high school.   But that's pathetic considering he was supposedly this all world talent...

He's athletically gifted, but no winner.

He was the ONLY player on that team.......

pewtersmoker28

Pro Bowler

#123 : April 03, 2010, 10:05:07 PM

i have been part of teams that beat teams LOADED with NFL TALENT.....and won.

Tron

Rookie

#124 : April 04, 2010, 12:41:18 AM

at least us gruden jock sniffers can admit a mistake when made......YOU MORRIS lovers are like the rest of his kind, a giant wad of excuses, and ultimately a colossal failure.

Just trying to squeeze as much racist crap in before you get booted aren't you? 

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#125 : April 04, 2010, 12:43:42 AM

kp, that is your first post?   You created an account just to say that?   LOL!

Tron

Rookie

#126 : April 04, 2010, 12:55:28 AM

kp, that is your first post?   You created an account just to say that?   LOL!

Nah, I've been reading postings for a while but I created the account hoping there would be an "ignore" button so I wouldn't have to read his nonsense.  But, there isn't so I figured I'd post that. 

As for you, I'm still waffling between thinking it's a shtick and thinking that you actually believe everything you say sometimes.  It has to be exhausting for you it it's the latter.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#127 : April 04, 2010, 12:57:45 AM

it's a shtick and thinking that you actually believe everything you say sometimes.

That is an accurate statement.   ;)

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#128 : April 04, 2010, 01:26:57 AM

at least us gruden jock sniffers can admit a mistake when made......YOU MORRIS lovers are like the rest of his kind, a giant wad of excuses, and ultimately a colossal failure.

You are one sad little man.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#129 : April 04, 2010, 02:09:47 AM

Pewtersmoker brings little to the PR, if anything.

His takes and logic are all over the place. 

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#130 : April 04, 2010, 03:16:20 AM

I don't really think there are any Morris lovers out there. They don't really care about Morris. They just hate Gruden. They hate Gruden so much that they just want Morris to succeed to spite Gruden. If the Bucs fired Morris, those people wouldn't care, they would just compare the new coach to Gruden and say he was an improvement over Gru - even if he wasn't.
so even if temporary, they are morris lovers.

Both of you are tools. The proper term is BUC FANS.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#131 : April 04, 2010, 09:06:07 AM

i have been part of teams that beat teams LOADED with NFL TALENT.....and won.

lol what?!  You already said you beat the teams then end it with "and won"   Plus....I have a hard time your burnout butt was on ANY team that was LOADED with NFL talent.    Please do tell us what team you were a part of that played another with multiple NFL players on it.

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oh Snap! PFT taking a shot at Jamarcus using our boy Freeman... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools