Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 4th rd Grade on Shipley? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#180 : April 14, 2010, 09:31:34 PM

Same could be said of every player that steps between the white lines, couldn't it?

Would you bet on Caddy's knees?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#181 : April 14, 2010, 09:34:33 PM

Same could be said of every player that steps between the white lines, couldn't it?

I'm not the one to ask about Carnell.... dude never impressed me pre-injury.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#182 : April 14, 2010, 09:40:55 PM

Actually, Kiper is saying that kind of stuff about Suh this year.   I guess the Bucs better not pick him...

Or just not listen to anything Kiper has to say, since he doesn't and never has had anything at stake in these drafts.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#183 : April 14, 2010, 09:56:39 PM

He's not sexy enough. Austin Collie was the same guy last year and his slow unatheltic self seemed to do alright this year. We can't have guys who won't be future all pros on the roster, must not have roll players and complimentary players. There's a kid from the Citadel that is tall, we should get him.
Come on you don't think Manning could have thrown 676 yards to Mark Bradley as a #3 WR like he did with Collie?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#184 : April 14, 2010, 10:17:10 PM

He's not sexy enough. Austin Collie was the same guy last year and his slow unatheltic self seemed to do alright this year. We can't have guys who won't be future all pros on the roster, must not have roll players and complimentary players. There's a kid from the Citadel that is tall, we should get him.
Come on you don't think Manning could have thrown 676 yards to Mark Bradley as a #3 WR like he did with Collie?

Regardless of who's throwing the ball, the WR still has to catch it..... something Shipley does extremely well.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#185 : April 15, 2010, 06:51:00 AM

Regardless of who's throwing the ball, the WR still has to catch it..... something Shipley does extremely well.
Why not just sign Ike Hilliard again?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#186 : April 15, 2010, 07:02:45 AM

Y.A.C.!!!

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#187 : April 17, 2010, 06:59:22 PM

Y.A.C.!!!

Whats is this Yac you speak of and are the Bucs allowed to have any?

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#188 : April 17, 2010, 08:45:10 PM

Game against the Vikings his rookie year.   That was impressive.   After that not so much.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#189 : April 17, 2010, 10:41:20 PM

Game against the Vikings his rookie year. That was impressive. After that not so much.

Carnell did NUTHIN in that game prior to his last carry.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#190 : April 17, 2010, 11:01:10 PM

wasn't this thread about Shipley?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#191 : April 17, 2010, 11:09:41 PM

wasn't this thread about Shipley?

It's kind of hard to keep complete focus thru 5 pages of a thread.
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 4th rd Grade on Shipley? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools