Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colt McCoy says that Tim Tebow can "Walk On Water". « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 04, 2010, 01:08:37 PM

why would anybody take this as a comment that wasn't tongue in cheek?  Stupid article.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 04, 2010, 05:31:45 PM

Yes McCoy is a Christian and friends with Tebow, he did not mean for it to be offensive at all http://www.iamsecond.com/#/seconds/Colt_McCoy/

Beat me to it. :-)

Just poking fun...nothing more.

Why does it seem that Florio is looking for every opportunity to create controversy around Tebow?

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#17 : April 04, 2010, 05:38:06 PM

If Colt lands in the right offense... watch out.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 04, 2010, 07:13:28 PM

Colt McCoy is criminally underrated. There's nothing Bradford has that he doesn't, IMO.

If I were the Rams, I'd be working the phones with Dan Snyder and Mike Shanahan to get out of the #1 pick. There's a damn good chance they could get more picks, draft Okung at #4 and McCoy at #33 and come out of this draft with a franchise QB and a franchise LT.

+1.

Why I worry the Rams take Suh, and hope McCoy falls to round two, which he most likely will.

Criminally of course.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 04, 2010, 07:14:32 PM

Also, Tebow CAN walk on water.  The guy is practically a Saint.

And that is real.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 04, 2010, 07:19:23 PM

Yes McCoy is a Christian and friends with Tebow, he did not mean for it to be offensive at all http://www.iamsecond.com/#/seconds/Colt_McCoy/

I was about to comment along the lines that if anybody took offense with that they need to be slapped hard.

Edit: That was also a pretty cool video.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 04, 2010, 07:27:07 PM

why would anybody take this as a comment that wasn't tongue in cheek?  Stupid article.

Because Florio's entire job now consists of trying to convince people that everyone hates Tebow. Just look at that fake story about the prayer before the Wonderlic, and Florio's promises to continue to pursue the truth at all costs as if it were some sort of giant government conspiracy. No one cares but him.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#22 : April 04, 2010, 08:35:44 PM

Because Florio's entire job now consists of trying to convince people that everyone hates Tebow. Just look at that fake story about the prayer before the Wonderlic, and Florio's promises to continue to pursue the truth at all costs as if it were some sort of giant government conspiracy. No one cares but him.

QFT.

Also, don't forget the article where Florio called Tebow a hypocrite and claimed Tebow's just trying "to cultivate and maintain an image that will serve separate interests."

buccnation

Starter
#23 : April 04, 2010, 11:52:05 PM

I like colt as a person and as a college football player the man was great. But I have my doubts with him as a nfl qb. He's small and the offense he ran doesn't translate to the nfl but hey I could be wrong lol just my opinion

Lovin the Lovie

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 04, 2010, 11:54:09 PM

6'1" and 216 pounds is small?    He's the same size as Steve Young.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colt McCoy says that Tim Tebow can "Walk On Water". « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools